Chapter 20

Song Huai was wearing a light blue rabbit pajamas, holding a big cat in his arms, a pair of round apricot eyes blinking expectantly and helplessly.

    Without a response for a long time, Song Huai shook his injured foot slowly, so that his mouth could put a small weight on it.

    He tried to save himself a bit of face: "I won't be able to sleep without a good night kiss."

    Song Huai carefully tugged at the corner of his clothes, thinking in his heart, why did Lu Mian still not speak. Is he too proactive and feels frivolous by the other party?

    Finally, Lu Mian's Adam's apple moved: "Goodnight kiss?"

    Song Huai said proudly: "Of course, it was the goodnight kiss that made me angry and owed me a good night kiss. When I was at home before, my family Wangwang kissed me like this."

    Lu Mian's voice sank suddenly: "Wangwang?"

    Song Huai nodded seriously.

.Why does Lu Mian look a little unhappy.

    Song Huai turned around angrily.

    In the next second, his thigh was pinched, Lu Mian's palm was wide, and the heat of his palm passed through the thin pajamas, causing Song Huai's skin to scald quickly.

    Lu Mian reprimanded in a deep voice: "The feet are not good, why are they always moving."

    Song Huaisuo was not happy at all when the kiss was not completed. He was upset and rebelled.

    Lu Mian sighed helplessly in his heart when he saw him jumping and deliberately opposing himself.

    In an instant, Song Huai was confined between the door frames by Lu Mian's legs.

    The smell of camphor after the rain instantly enveloped him.

    Lu Mian used his slender and capable fingers to lift the soft hair of the young man, and landed an extremely light and precious kiss on his forehead.

.Song Huai's face flushed with "huh", and he squatted for a long time without saying a word.

    Lu Mian didn't know what was wrong: "Is it right?"

    The doll in Song Huai's arms fell to the ground. He covered his mouth with one hand and his forehead with the other, revealing only a pair of innocent eyes. Looking at it this way, it looks like someone bullied him.

    Song Huai didn't answer, he jumped, quickly picked up the doll from the ground, and jumped back into the room in threes.

    The door clicked and locked, Song Huai leaned back against the door.

    The skin on his face is already so hot.

    What is called "isn't it", it's just too right! Lu Mian usually looks so serious, how to raise people is not worth his life!

    Bidong and forehead kisses, it's so unique!

    Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah Song Huai screamed countless times in his heart!

    When Lu Mian got up the next day, there was no one in the house.

    The secretary was at the table, and Lu Mian sat down a half circle around the table.

    The secretary saw his thoughts: "Master Song has finished breakfast and went to school."

    "So early?" Lu Mian picked up the knife and fork and started breakfast. It was only half past six in the morning.