Chapter 45

When he went to school the next day, Song Huai consciously stopped the vehicle on the street corner.

    The previous car was sent for inspection, and the new car was not equipped with a baffle. The secretary who was driving subconsciously looked in the rearview mirror-his immediate boss.

    Lu Mian's expression seemed a little unpredictable. After following Lu Mian's secretarial intuition for many years, this was definitely not a good expression.

    Knowing nothing, Song Huai still mumbled: "Allen, you almost started too much."

    Song Huai was about to push the door to get out of the car, but found that he couldn't push it open, and looked at the secretary strangely.

    Without the order of the boss, the secretary didn't dare to open the door, but dared to look at Lu Mian's face tremblingly.

    The air pressure in the car seemed to be a little lower. After a while, Lu Mian raised his eyelids and glanced at the secretary. The latter immediately opened the door to Song Huai.

    Song Huai jumped out of the car in a few steps, just when he met his classmates to say hello.

."Song Huai, did your family send you to school?"

    "Yes, yes." Song Huai looked back a little nervously, and found that the car that he would normally drive away was still staying in place.

    In order to prevent people from discovering that the person in the car was Lu Mian, Song Huai laughed and pulled the person away.

    Until Song Huai's figure completely disappeared from his sight, Lu Mian folded a pair of long legs, put his fingers on the newspaper, his eyes were heavy, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    The secretary started the car and said after a while: "Admiral, if you don't want your wife to get out of the car, you should take the initiative to explain to him."

    Lu Mian raised his eyelids and met the secretary who was looking at the car's endoscope. The secretary swallowed in the face of the strong pressure. He continued desperately: "Madam's thoughts are very simple. If you don't tell him, he won't understand."

.It's like just now, Lu Mian clearly wanted to keep people. Previously, getting off the car on the street corner was for various reasons, but obviously, Lu Myanmar now doesn’t want to bother about it.

    Watching the little boyfriend take the initiative to stop the car, I was afraid that people would find out that they were connected, and rushed to call my classmates away. Lu Mian felt a little irritable and depressed, as if something was stuck in his chest, making him frown.

    This is an experience I have never had before.

    When falling in love, no one has a special case, even the empire admiral is no exception.

    Can't help but guess, can't help but observe, speculate, and guess what Song Huai is thinking.

    Why is he unwilling to let others know their relationship? Because you are an old man? That's right, considering his age, he is older than Song Huai for more than one round. What Song Huai likes is only the face he can see now. .So, in another ten or twenty years, when he gets old, will Song Huai still like him?

    Lu Mian put his chin on his long leg with one hand, looking out the window, lost in thought.

    When the vehicle stopped, the secretary suddenly heard a cold voice from the boss above him in the back seat: "What is the name of the place you often go to after get off work?"