Chapter 37

Song Huaizheng squinted to find Lu Mian, but was suddenly blocked from sight.

    Lu Chengze stood in front of Song Huai, his body blocked most of the light.

    Song Huai pursed his mouth in dissatisfaction, trying to see who was so annoying that he would not let him see his beautiful brother.

    Tonight Song Huai was wearing a slim dress, because he felt a little sultry, his neckline was torn apart, revealing a snow-white neck and delicate collarbone. At this moment, Song Huai was drunk and leaned back on the chair, his cheeks were red, and his watery apricot eyes were also stained with misty dampness.

    He tried to open his eyes to see who was in front of him, making his eyes foggy and pitiful.

    In this picture, Lu Chengze seemed to have been scratched lightly in his heart.

    From the perspective of appearance alone, Song Huai grows in Lu Chengze's aesthetic point. .He likes Li Ziqing's cold chili peppers, and Song Huai's innocent and cute type is also his favorite.

    It's just that Song Huai was too nasty, and he followed Lu Chengze like a stalker since he was a child.

    After all, in this world, things that are at your fingertips always seem cheap. For Lu Chengze, Song Huai used to be something that looked pleasing to the eye, but also cheap.

    Now Song Huai ignored him, and Lu Chengze's eyes became inseparable from the other party again.

    Lu Chengze pressed the sliding throat, and said slightly dumb: "Dudu, you are drunk."

    He stretched out his hand to touch Song Huai's cute face.

    Some time ago, studying day and night at the Sesterven Star training base, Song Huai's face was a lot thinner, but it was still a little bit thinner than ordinary human flesh. .In addition, his skin is very good, white and delicate, and now he is flushed, like a peeled red egg, which can be broken by blowing.

    Just when Lu Chengze's hand was about to touch Song Huai's face, he was slapped with the palm of the opponent mercilessly.

    With a "pop", it looked abrupt when the midfield music stopped.

    Someone has already seen it.

    Lu Chengze's face froze for a moment, then he returned to normal, and said in a low voice: "Dudu, it's brother, you are drunk, brother will take you home."

    Lu Chengze held back his anger and coaxed the people quietly, but Song Huai blocked Lu Chengze's face close to him with his extended hand.

    He stood up from the chair with one hand, crookedly trying to stay away from Lu Chengze.

    Lu Chengze had to stick it on like a brown candy.

    Lu Chengze helped Song Huai, and Song Huai struggled out again.

.Seeing Song Huai struggling, Lu Mian's expression sank, and immediately wanted to cross the crowd to bring Song Huai over. But when he heard Lu Chengze's next question, Lu Mian stopped again.

    Lu Chengze murmured, "Dudu, you can see that I am Brother Chengze. Didn't you like me the most before?"

    The drunk Song Huai was dizzy, but he still found Lu Chengze disgusted subconsciously.

    He shook the opponent away, put his little hand on his hips, and said angrily: "Don't come here! I don't like you at all! Why are you pestering me!"

    With this shout, the music stopped completely.

    Countless people looked over.

    Lu Chengze was embarrassed to the extreme for a while. He originally thought that Song Huai's neglect of him before was a trick of catching and indulging him, but later he also noticed something wrong. But he believed that Song Huai still had feelings for him.