Chapter 16

The secretary led more than ten people into the villa and approached the door of Lu Myanmar's room, which was already locked.

    In addition to the military doctors carrying stretchers, there were also a dozen well-equipped soldiers at the scene.

    Lu Burma’s spiritual problems are the current secret of the empire, but these people are the confidants who have followed Lu Burma for many years, and the secretary can trust them.

    In the worst case, Lu Burmese mentally rioted, and these dozen people may not be able to use it.

    The secretary took a deep breath and said to them: "Everything is ready, move quickly later, don't hurt the general as soon as possible."

    "Yes." Everyone is ready to see death as home.

    A soldier with a steel shield slammed open the door

    Unexpected darkness and shock.

    The secretary slammed the person in front of him, but saw an orange night light in the room.

.A warm light shone in the corner of the bed.

    Lu Mian, who should have lost control of his energy, was lying quietly on the bed, his eyes closed, and he was falling asleep.

    Next to him was Song Huai, who was also asleep on the side of the bed.

    The secretary approached, seeing this weird and peaceful scene, his eyes were uncertain.

    At this moment, Song Huai rubbed his eyes and woke up.

    He yawned and looked up at the sudden appearance of so many people in the room, shocked.

    He blinked and asked, "What's the matter?"

    The military doctor had completed the preliminary diagnosis for Lu Myanmar, and nodded at the secretary, saying that there is no special situation for the time being, but further diagnosis is needed.

    The secretary turned his head and said to Song Huai: "The admiral had a high fever yesterday, and I was a little confused. I have been working hard tonight, Madam."

.Song Huai didn't doubt the secretary's words. He stood up barefoot and stretched his waist: "Then you guys should be busy. I'll go back to the room and sleep for a while."

    Song Huai was really sleepy, and the sick Lu Mian was really difficult to deal with, pinching and biting at him, even when he was bathing and changing clothes.

    Although-although he is also very happy, Lu Mian's figure is really good.

    Song Huai thought shyly: Not only did he look at Lu Mian's body today, he also sneaked a few abdominal muscles, eight pack abdominal muscles while rubbing his body for him! He has only seen it in Xiaohuang comics!

    Song Huai was full of yellow waste in his mind and fell asleep as soon as he touched the bedman.

    ·

    The next day, it was almost time for lunch.

    Song Huai slept in a daze, suddenly a violent spirit, the busy mermaid sat up.

.He sat on the bed all over the floor looking for his own bunny slippers, but couldn't find any.

    He had to go out barefoot, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw the secretary standing at the door like a ghost.

    Seeing Song Huai, the secretary bowed respectfully: "Mrs. Early."

    Song Huai scratched his head in embarrassment. It was noon, and the sun had already exposed his butt.