Chapter 23

The next day, Song Huai's fever finally subsided.

    He opened his eyes for a while, and suddenly felt that there was someone around him.

    A hand tucked the quilt for him, and the man's low, hoarse voice came: "Awake?"

    Lu Mian's palm covered Song Huai's forehead, and Song Huai froze.

    "It's not hot anymore."

    Lu Mian stayed up all night and stayed in front of Song Huai's bed all night.

    His appearance is still handsome, but there is already some blue stubble on his chin, his eyes are full of red blood, and his voice is dumb and unremarkable.

    Song Huai was very distressed when he saw that haggard face.

    ·

    When Lu Mian returned to the room to rest, Song Huai climbed off the bed.

    After sleeping, he intermittently recalled the events of last night.

.He remembered that Lu Mian hugged him and comforted him. He was crying and making trouble in the other's arms, and accidentally said what was in his heart.

    Well.

    Song Huai covered his face: What did he do?

    But—Song Huai suddenly remembered the warm touch on his forehead and nose at that time, did Lu Mian kiss him.

    But Song Huai was also afraid that it was the illusion that was caused by his own passion.

    Today is no class on the weekend, and Gu Yang asked Song Huai to go out to play basketball.

    [Kunba Xuanku Yang Shao: Didn’t you say that you will come out to play basketball on the weekend? Li Ziqing is out. ] [Dudududududu: Suddenly something happened at home, I can't go. Let's be together next week, okay? After talking to Gu Yang, Song Huai slipped into the kitchen.

    Lu Mian took care of him for the night, and he also wanted to take care of Lu Mian.

.It happened that the aunt who was cooking today asked for leave. Song Huai put on an apron and decided to show off.

    After all, to conquer a man’s heart is to conquer the other’s stomach first.

    ·

    When Lu Mian was sleeping upstairs, he suddenly heard an explosion from downstairs.

    The sound is not loud, but Lu Myanmar is very sensitive to all sounds when he fights on the battlefield all the year round.

    Lu Mian put on a coat and hurried downstairs, black smoke was rising from the kitchen.

    There was a bad premonition in Lu Mian's heart. He walked into the kitchen and saw a mess in the kitchen, and Song Huai was standing there in a daze, with a disgusting face.

    Song Huai heard the footsteps and turned back to face Shang Lu Mian's gaze.

    Seeing the opponent's eyebrows twisted.

    Song Huai, who was not frightened by the explosion, suddenly cried with a "huh".

.Lu Mian hugged him to the table stool and wiped Song Huai's face with a wet towel.

    Song Huai knew that he had done something wrong, and honestly cooperated with Lu Mian's movements.

    But Lu Mian showed extraordinary patience to him, and he obviously blew up the kitchen.