Chapter 21

Song Huai suddenly received an amnesty order from Lu Mian, and the whole person was stupid. Gu Yang dragged him and dragged him away.

    Song Huai was far away, his eyes still fixed on Lu Mian, until Lu Mian could not see at all, he reluctantly retracted his gaze.

    Gu Yang also calmed down: "Fuck! My eyes are not blind! That's really a land admiral!"

    Unlike Gu Yang's focus, Li Ziqing seemed not surprised by Lu Myanmar's arrival.

    His gaze fell on Song Huai: "Song Huai, did you and Land Admiral know each other before?"

    When Song Huai heard this question, he was caught off guard to blush: "Ah...ah..."

    He squatted and said: "Before, I saw it at the banquet before."

    "Is it just that?".Li Ziqing's probing gaze swept across Song Huai's face. Fortunately, Song Huai's acting was stable, except for his blushing, but he did not reveal any flaws.

    Li Ziqing smiled and said, "I just asked casually. I heard that the land generals are very fierce, but I didn't expect to have such a helpful side."

    Gu Yang nodded: "Yeah, you are pregnant, you are too lucky! You actually got into a conversation with Land Admiral, you don't know how many people in the school forum want to have a word with Land Admiral, that's it. You did it on the first day!"

    Song Huai said, "In fact, he didn't talk to me either."

    Gu Yang said excitedly: "He didn't speak to you! He speaks for you! He not only speaks for you! He also wears badges for you! My god! This treatment! No prince of the Empire!"

    Speaking of the imperial prince, Song Huai secretly glanced in Li Ziqing's direction, and the latter's expression was slightly unnatural for a moment.

.it is as expected.

    Song Huai thought.

    But at this moment, he was not in the mood to think about the story of Jun Jun. Gu Yang unconsciously added fuel to the scene just now, as if Song Huai had gained great glory.

    The excited people wanted to put the medal on Song Huai's chest that was touched by Lu Mian in the anaerobic window.

    The most deadly sugar he heard from others, Song Huai's whole body was about to float.

    He looked at Gu Yang's joy, and thought secretly: If he let Gu Yang know, he was actually engaged to Lu Mian, and he is now living together. Lu Mian not only gave him a badge, but also gave him an engagement ring and rubbed his feet with medicine. I even kissed him last night. Gu Yang wasn't completely stupid yet, although he was already stupid enough now.

    Thinking of this... 嘤嘤嘤.

.Gu Yang slapped Song Huai on the forehead: "You have a fever with a cub? Why are you blushing so badly?"

    Song Huai slapped Gu Yang's hand: "You have a fever, I'm just a little hot."

    Gu Yang looked at him inquisitively, "I said, you suddenly don't like Lu Chengze. It's not that you have any intentions against Land Will."

    So accurate. Song Huai's eyelids twitched, and he insisted: "What can I do?"

    Gu Yang tut said: "It's not right, you're not right."

    Anyone who has a close relationship with Song Huai knows Song Huai's face-to-face nature, Gu Yang and his old revolutionary friendship, and immediately sniff out some clues.