Chapter 46

Two days passed, and on the day of the birthday party, relatives and friends of the Song family came from all over and gathered together.

    Song Huai lived in Song's house one day earlier, and Aunt Liu took a custom-made dress for Song Huai to put on.

    The short short suit is made by hand, with high quality, with cuffs inlaid with precious cuffs, tailored to suit Song Huai's long legs and thin waist.

    The hair tips are slightly curly, and the hair is fluffy and soft, and Song Huai's small slap face is even more tender and childish.

    Mother Song was watching by the side, and couldn't help feeling: "Our family is so big when Dudu is dazzling."

    Song Huai walked over and hugged his mother's neck, and said coquettishly: "No matter how old it is, it is your little baby."

    The sixth cousin splashed cold water aside, learning Song Huai’s tone and said, "Which little baby?.I don't know who stayed at home for one night and rushed to the sky-I don't know what Lu Mian is doing, I don't know Lu Mian thinks I haven't. "

    Song Huai glanced at his parents embarrassedly.

    Since the last time they came back from the training camp, the two exchanged their minds, they have never been separated. But in just one night, Song Huai felt that a long, long time passed.

    ·

    Apart from inviting the Song family to this birthday banquet, the Lu family who got married were also listed.

    On this day, Lu Mian got up earlier than usual, and the sky outside was still dark.

    At five o'clock in the morning, the earliest time for guests to enter the venue is around nine o'clock, and there are four hours left.

    Lu Mian sat at the desk. The desk was full of documents to be processed, but the empire admiral, who had always been known as a "workaholic", couldn't enter a line.

    What is Song Huai doing at this time? Are you up? .Did you kick the quilt in bed last night?

    In the past, the children always found various reasons to get into his bed. Later, they didn't look for any reasons at all, and stayed in his room in the name of boyfriend. Even if they don't sleep together, the children will give him a kiss before going to bed. The imperial admiral, who was separated from the children for the first time in so long last night and was not kissed by the children, suffered from insomnia.

    Song Huai made a video call to Lu Mian at about eleven o'clock in the evening before his birthday. Song Huai was nestled in the bed, surreptitiously like a little hamster.

    "There are so many things at home. Grandpa just let me come back."

    "Today's dinner had mushroom soup and lamb chops, not as delicious as you did."

    "The dessert at night is a bit greasy, not as good as what you bought."

    I don’t know if it’s been too long, the bed is a bit hard to sleep, and it’s not comfortable to sleep with the bed in the villa. "

.The children whispered a lot, and it sounded like some whispering complaints.

    Suddenly, Song Huai was silent, as if from some kind of tacit understanding, the two of them did not speak, just staring at each other quietly through the video.

    Song Huai pursed his small mouth, his cheeks were a little red, his eyes were watery, and his voice was soft as if he was acting like a baby: "I miss you so much. Do you miss me?"