Chapter 40

After going back last night, Lu Chengze became more unwilling to think about it.

    This is because during this period of time, I have been following up the experimental project at school. Since the last time Lu Mian returned from Puzhaoxing, Lu Chengze went home and lived for a few days, but he has never returned to Lu's home.

    The aunt of the Lu family had just cleaned Lu Chengze's room. When she saw Lu Chengze, she was a little surprised: "Young Master, you are back."

    Lu Chengze nodded, and Yu Guang glanced at the dried flower in his aunt's hand.

    Greeting Lu Chengze's sight, the aunt said: "This is a flower that Young Master Song sent on your birthday at the beginning of the year. I didn't know why some time ago, but suddenly died. I will take it and throw it away."

    Lu Chengze walked out a few steps and then suddenly stopped. For some reason, he said, "Stay first."

    "But it is dead."

.Lu Chengze stood still, and the aunt reinserted the dried flower in her hand into the vase and put it back in Lu Chengze's room.

    Back to the familiar room, Lu Chengze lay on the bed and let it go for a few seconds.

    Suddenly, the screen of the communicator lit up.

    Lu Chengze sneered in his heart: I sobered up so soon, now I lower my head and admit my mistakes?

    Lu Chengze was thinking about whether to hang Song Huai for a few minutes before giving the other party a little punishment. After a few seconds, he quickly picked up the communicator.

    It wasn't Song Huai's message to him.

    It is a class group.

    Lu Chengze is the squad leader. He habitually starts the class group and sees such a news.

    [Xu Yang: Look at this, fuck, I knew there was a good show, I won't go to the Internet cafe tonight! 】【.Xu Yang: "Lu Xiaocao evening party was rejected by Song Huai face to face, and he was told to go away hahahaha"] The second message was a link to a post. Before Lu Chengze could click on it, the message had been withdrawn.

    It should be the classmates who want to gossip and don't share the news to the wrong group.

    It depends on the situation.

    Lu Chengze was furious and smashed the communicator to the ground viciously.

    Now the whole world is watching his jokes!

    Lu Chengze paced the room repeatedly, suddenly, his eyes focused on the shelf.

    On the shelf are various hand-mades, green plants, ornaments, and a thick stack of handmade cards.

    These are all given to him by Song Huai. Every holiday, regardless of size, Song Huai will make a handmade card to Lu Chengze. Even if Lu Chengze never opened it.

.Because of the relationship between Lu and Song's family, Lu Chengze is not easy to tear his face. Song Huai was a frequent visitor to the Lu family. Sometimes he would come to Lu Chengze's room and take a walk around the corner of his clothes.

    The more Lu Chengze looked at these things, the more irritability in his heart surged.

    He pulled out a large cardboard box from the utility room, and threw the things Song Huai gave him over the years one by one. After finishing packing the things, the entire storage was empty by two-thirds.