Chapter 24

Song Huai looked at Li Ziqing for help. Li Ziqing at the next table wrote the answer on the paper and showed him secretly.

    "It's the fifth power of y."

    The teacher said: "I saw you smirked for a lesson. What are you laughing about? Why don't you say it to make everyone happy?"

    The classmates around burst into laughter.

    Song Huai stood there in embarrassment, and the teacher didn't embarrass him much.

    "Listen attentively in class, sit down."

    When the discussion in class started, Li Ziqing came over and said, "What are you laughing at all the time?"

    "No."

    Li Ziqing said: "You have been laughing since you entered the classroom today."

    Song Huai took out the small mirror and took a look at his face: Is his smile so obvious?

    But when he thought of Lu Mian saying that he wanted to help him make up lessons today, his heart was thrilled.

.This is not something he can control either.

    The pupils around him had red lips and white teeth, and they took a small mirror to take a photo seriously. From this point of view, the past has a sloppy cheek.

    With a thought, Li Ziqing poked Song Huai in the face with a pen. Poke out a shallow nest, white and tender, like a milk jelly.

    Song Huai turned his face to the side, held Li Ziqing's pen, and complained: "What are you doing!"

    Song Huai covered his face: "Don't poke my face."

    Li Ziqing was amused by his cute appearance.

    During the physical education class, the monitor said to Song Huai: "Song Huai, Qin Shi from Class A is looking for you."

    Song Huai blinked, wondering why Qin Shi suddenly came to him.

    Qin Shi was the president of the drama club, and Lu Chengze was the vice president of the drama club. At the beginning, Song Huai wanted to pursue Lu Chengze, and he joined whatever club Lu Chengze joined. .The drama club is one of them.

    At that time, Song Huai ran to the drama club for three days, and was familiar with Qin Shihun. Song Huai has never been to a drama club since his head was sober. What did Qin Shi come to do with him today?

    Qin Shi saw Song Huai and said straightforwardly: "It's been a long time, Song Huai. Isn't this the 100th anniversary celebration is coming again? The club needs to prepare a stage play and needs manpower."

    Although Song Huai didn't wait to see Lu Chengze, Qin Shi had always taken care of him before. When other members of the club were discussing Song Huai secretly, Qin Shi had spoken to him.

    When I heard that the Qin Shishuo Drama Club planned to replay "The Mermaid".

    "Me?" Song Huai was surprised. "Are you sure you want me to play the leading role?"

    "Of course. This was unanimously negotiated by the agency. You look so good. Besides you, who else can play the little mermaid?".Qin Shi further bewitched, "Song Huai, this role is tailor-made for you. Besides, participating in this activity can add 20 points for extracurricular practice points."

    "Twenty minutes!" Song Huai was really moved. Because of Lu Chengze's affairs, his popularity had never been good, so he would not participate in many group activities. Hanriks stipulates that one hundred extracurricular practice points must be completed in four years of school. Now Song Huai's notebook is only twenty points, which is too temptation for him.