Chapter 17

The secretary just opened the door and came in, and saw Lu Mian holding a slippers in his hand in a daze.

    Lu Mian curled his eyebrows and raised his head, the secretary was agitated.

    urgent! How to break through the unspeakable fun scene of the immediate boss!

    Lu Mian rubbed his eyebrows with his fingers. He had been sick for a long time before he was relieved. This time he seemed to wake up a lot better.

    Before, only the unknown singing voice could relieve him. How is this going?

    The secretary carefully observed Lu Mian's expression, and then asked aloud: "Admiral, are you better? Last night it was husband-Master Song was taking care of you."

    Lu Mian's eyelids twitched when he heard Song Huai.

    The memory of last night was finally recalled intermittently and indistinctly by him.

.He remembered that someone broke into his room last night, and then, he pressed the person against the door, pinched the person's back, and bite him viciously from his neck to his shoulder. No matter how the person cried and begged for mercy, he didn't stop.

    Song Huai's delicate temperament was scared to death last night.

    Thinking of this, Lu Mian couldn't help his head swell even more.

    Lu Mian's gaze fell on the little bunny slippers he threw aside.

    Another memory popped out of his head.

    The memory of why this rabbit slippers appeared on his bed.

    At that time, he seemed to bully people and cry again.

    Headache.

    The secretary didn't think it was too much to watch the excitement: "Admiral, Young Master Song asked me to pay attention, his slippers are missing."

    Lu Mian's eyebrows jumped.

.When the secretary found another bunny slippers under the bed, Lu Mian called him aloud, and there was a moment of unnaturalness on his always calm and frosty face.

    The secretary knowingly asked: "Do you have anything to order?"

    Lu Mian coughed lightly, and quickly returned to his former calm and serious state.

    He pondered for a moment and said, "Don't say it was found here."

    The secretary gave an understanding smile: "Of course I didn't find it here."

    "and many more."

    The secretary turned his head and gave him an expression of what else was ordered.

    Lu Myanmar thought for a moment and said, "Starting today, I will go back to live in the military headquarters for a period of time."

    ·

    In the afternoon, Song Huai was taking a nap in the room.

.The secretary simply tidied up the things Lu Mian used next to him, and saw the other person standing in the yard, staring at a room on the second floor.

    The secretary reminded: "Don't you tell Master Song? If you just return to the military department so rashly, Master Song will be sad."

    Lu Mian had left a note for Song Huai, and he had even imagined that when the other party woke up, he saw the small face wrinkled in the note. Maybe I will cry.