Chapter 38

Lu Mian was afraid that Song Huai would fall and picked him up again. Song Huai sat on Lu Mian's lap with his legs crossed.

    The two sat face-to-face, just enough to see each other's face clearly.

    The little drunk lifted Lu Mian's face suddenly, and kissed Lu Mian's cheek "Ba Hao".

    After the kiss, look left and right, a pair of small grape-like black eyes rolled around Lu Mian's face.

    Finally, his eyes smiled into crescents, and he said with satisfaction: "It's so beautiful!"

    Lu Mian's face became completely black. He smiled and pressed his neck down, leaning close to Song Huai's ears, gritted his teeth and said, "Do you only like my face?"

    "Nor." The distance was too close, and the heat sprayed by Lu Mian on Song Huai's auricle made him itchy, and Song Huai tilted his head.

.Hearing the three words "Nor", Lu Mian's complexion finally looked a little better, but after a few seconds, Song Huai boldly reached out and touched his abdominal muscles through the clothes twice, and said sincerely, "The figure is I like it too."

    Lu Myanmar:...

    As the car stopped outside the villa, Lu Mian didn't know how much perseverance he had used, and squeezed Song Huai's hand that was touching him.

    When he was about to hug Song Huai out of the car, Song Huai became unhappy. He hummed and didn't cooperate with Lu Mian's hug. He circled his hands around Lu Mian's neck, rubbing his cheek against Lu Mian's neck, groaning angrily. Said: "Well, why don't you let me touch it, I will touch it! I will touch it!"

    Although the baffle was added, the secretary in the front seat could hear the voice. Hearing what Song Huai said, the secretary was shocked.

.Lu Mian couldn't do anything about the drunk children. He could only coax the people patiently: "When we get home, shall we get out of the car first?"

    "It's okay!" Song Huai began to use his hands and feet in the limited seat to roll around, "Doudou don't get out of the car! I'm going to touch it! I'm going to touch it now!"

    He suddenly got up, knelt and sat on Lu Mian, with a fierce expression on his face: "Will you give me a beep!"

    The secretary in front had already recovered from the petrochemical state, and began to poke in anticipation of the follow-up plot, wishing to poke a hole in the baffle now to let him see what happened.

    Song Huai continued his arrogance: "Happy Lantern Festival, brothers, happy Lantern Festival!!"

    Angrily, Song Huai said that he touched Lu Mian's leg with one hand, and when he touched the other's slender thighs and strong lean muscles, he exclaimed, "Hehehehe."

    Secretary:!

.Lu Mian's head was covered with black lines. He once again grasped Song Huai's restless hand on his thigh, confined the person in his arms, and murmured, "Go home and touch it."

    "Really?" Song Huai was surprised, for fear that Lu Mian would regret it, he obediently hugged Lu Mian's neck, and his legs encircled Lu Mian's waist.

    Lu Mian finally took the person out of the car, and when he got out of the car, he glanced at the secretary in the driver's seat.

    Fortunately, the secretary's professionalism was excellent, and his face was serious, as if he hadn't heard anything.

    As soon as Lu Mian left, the secretary's expression gradually changed.

    As soon as he entered the entrance, Song Huai began to move wildly again.