Chapter 18

"You have a good vision. This pair of rings is the only one in our store. This gem symbolizes an everlasting promise."

    When Lu Mian saw the pink diamond on this ring, he thought Song Huai might like it.

    "That's it."

    The shopping guide reminded: "Admiral, this ring can be engraved inside, do you need to engrave anything?"

    Lettering?

    The shopping guide looked at Lu Mian, and then at Zhou Xueying next to him, and said: "Ordinary couples will engrave the initials or initials of both parties."

    Lu Mian said: "You misunderstood, the person I want to give the ring to is not here."

    When Zhou Xueying heard this, unwillingness and yin bird of prey flashed past her eyes.

    During this period, Zhou Xueying was originally attending a military ministers exchange meeting in Tata Sing. He heard that Lu and Myanmar had returned to the military headquarters, so he did not hesitate to find an excuse to rush back to the Capital Military Region.
.As soon as he landed in the capital, he met Lu Myanmar and went out. Zhou Xueying wanted to stay with the crowd for a while, saying that there was something to discuss with Lu Myanmar. Lu Mian always focused on official business and acquiesced to Zhou Xueying to follow.

    Zhou Xueying had counted a lot, but she didn't expect Lu Mian to come to pick the ring.

    He looked at the pair of pink diamond rings, how dazzling they looked.

    Over the years, how many times he and Lu Mian were born and died, and he knew everything about Lu Mian. Why should an underage kid argue with him?

    The shopping guide reminded: "Admiral, if you are picking something like a ring, maybe it would be better to come with your partner."

    Hearing the word partner, Song Huai's always colorful face flashed before Lu Mian's eyes. His eyes softened instantly: "I will bring him with me next time."

.The shopping guide wrapped the ring and said enthusiastically: "This ring has a beautiful style, maybe your wife will like it. If you want to engrave later or have any questions, you can come again. Of course, we can also provide door-to-door/service."

    Not long after Lu Mian walked out the gate, he saw a child who had not seen him for three days walking towards him angrily, saying that it was not so appropriate to walk down.

    Song Huaisheng was afraid that people would run away, so he almost trot.

    "Song Huai." Lu Mian stopped.

    Song Huai gasped for a while, because he was in a hurry, his cheeks flushed, showing the tender pink of a baby.

    Song Huai looked at Lu Mian on the left and Zhou Xueying on the right. The aggrieved eyes gleamed, and there was a little anger that Lu Myanmar couldn't understand.

    This was the first time Song Huai did not respond to him, and his expression was very wrong. Lu Mian walked towards him quickly: "Aren't you in school?.Why are you here? "

    Song Huai was so angry that he became a little pufferfish!

    Lu Mian actually had the face to ask him what he was doing!

    How embarrassed he!

    Song Huai was angry and wronged in his heart, and everyone could tell that he was upset.

    When Lu Mian saw his appearance, he thought it was his not to say goodbye to make people unhappy.

    Song Huai kept pouting and didn't reply to him. His round apricot eyes stared at Lu Mian like this.