Chapter 41

Song Huaiwo rested on Lu Mian's lap for a while.

    After being called by Lu Mian, Song Huai rubbed his sleepy eyes, only to find that he was standing in front of Song's house.

    Song Huai looked back at Lu Mian in surprise, and stretched out his finger to hook Lu Mian's finger and shook it a few times: "Why don't you tell me if you want to go home."

    "I said it in the swimming pool this afternoon."

    "Huh?" Song Huai reacted. At that time, it was probably because he had too much fun and didn't pay attention to it.

    Lu Mian backhand wrapped the children's irregular hands in his palms, leading Song Huai to the Song family.

    Aunt Liu who opened the door saw Song Huai and Lu Mian and said happily: "The old lady, the young master and the uncle are back!"

    As soon as Aunt Liu's voice fell, Song Huai saw the seven aunts and eight aunts suddenly appearing behind her. Song Huai's smile froze a little bit at the corner of his mouth.

    five minutes later.

.Song Huai and Lu Mian sat on the sofa in the living room. Even Song Huai's third cousin's daughter who was born just full moon was taken.

    With charity smiles on everyone's faces, they looked at the two people surrounded in the center.

    Song Huai was embarrassingly trying to drill a hole in place for their relatives. He secretly glanced at Lu Mian next to him. The latter sits upright, with a straight waist, and his handsome face is cold and calm, looking calm and calm.

    It is worth seeing the world. Song Huai couldn't help being proud of his man again.

    "The land general."

    "Oh, why are all the family so polite? Call Xiao Lu, admiral land."

    "Yes." Lu Mian nodded, unlike his unkind, cold face, his attitude seemed very respectful.

.Once someone started their heads, all around started talking to Song Huai and Lu Mian.

    Song Huai was used to the noise of their relatives, but Lu Mian was not used to it.

    Song Huai was very nervous, for fear that the seven aunts and eight aunts would upset Lu Mian by saying something that shouldn't be said, but from the beginning to the end, Lu Mian did not show any impatience on his face.

    Even to some particularly mentally handicapped questions, such as where to eat at noon, I patiently answer.

    Song Huai gradually let go of his holding heart.

    Midway, Song Huai and Lu Mian looked at each other.

    Song Huai blushed immediately.

    The seven aunts and eight aunts all around looked at the aunt with a smile.

    "It seems that the husband and the husband have a good relationship."

    It took about twenty minutes before the Song family and his wife came downstairs.

.Father Song, who has always used a set of home clothes to solve the problem at home, rarely put on a suit today, and mother Song also dressed up and showed off: "I'm so sorry, I wasted a little effort."

    Seeing Song Huai, Song's mother looked excited: "Baby! Let my mother see, our baby seems to be thinner."

    Song Huai resisted Mother Song's devilish claws on his face: "Well, I'm growing, it's not normal to lose weight."