Chapter 19

Villa.

    Song Huai was sleeping in the room, and the secretary closed the door and reported the situation to Lu Mian.

    "Dr. Zhou just came to see her. Madam is already asleep."

    The wife blurted out the words, and the secretary himself was embarrassed.

    Dead still.

    In the dead silence, the secretary could only hear his own breathing.

    After about two or three seconds of silence on the other end of the phone, Lu Mian finally responded: "Is he still crying?"

    The secretary couldn't help but speculate. In the few seconds of silence, Lu Mian could not have not heard the address, but the other party did not refute it either.

    The secretary also thought about Song Huai jumping up and down on the bed with a doll in his arms when he brought Doctor Zhou over.

    "Crying." But weeping with joy. The secretary obscured the second half.

    On the other side of the phone, Lu Mian seemed to sigh softly.

.The secretary couldn't help being a little curious. He had other things today and didn't keep up with Lu Myanmar, so he missed the scene.

    "Admiral, I'm sorry for your subordinates, Madam, he, I mean, why is Young Master Song crying so fiercely?"

    After a few seconds of silence, Lu Mian made a statement about the situation at the scene.

    The secretary concluded: "So, you took Adjutant Zhou to pick a ring for Young Master Song, and you happened to be hit by Young Master Song."

    "Yes."

    Lu Mian also realized the problem: "Is he angry because of this?"

    It turns out that the thousand-year-old Tieshu is not so inexperienced. The secretary chuckles: "Admiral, no one will not be angry when he sees his object picking a ring with other men. Even if this is just a coincidence and misunderstanding, it was seen by Master Song. It's an established thing. Looking at things like the ring, shouldn't it be better to take a partner with you?"

.On the other end of the phone, Lu Mian pondered for a moment: "I see."

    ·

    The secretary works in the living room.

    A voice came: "When will the Admiral be back?"

    The secretary looked up, and a little cutie protruded from the stairs on the second floor.

    The secretary looked at the clock on the wall: "The Duke of Perth is the seven o'clock flight tonight."

    "Seven o'clock." Song Huai looked at the clock on the wall indicating that it was only three o'clock. "It's still a long time."

    After he finished speaking, he went back to the room with his mouth pouting.

    The secretary cut a plate of fruit and sent it upstairs.

    When I knocked on the door, I found that the door was not closed. There was a gap in the room. Through the gap, Song Huai was leaning against the bed, holding the doll in one hand, and typing on the communicator while smirking.

    [Bad man: Are the legs better? 】

.[Dudududududu: The doctor helped me see it, and it's much better. ] [Bad man: Hmm. 】