Chapter 39

After the meal, Lu Mian stood up and asked Song Huai, "Can you go?"

    When he got out of bed this morning, Song Huai didn't listen to the command, and kept nailing to the crazy charming man, knocking his legs accidentally.

    It was Lu Mian who took him back to the room to wash, and held him downstairs to eat.

    Song Huai originally shook his head and nodded again.

    At the end, he clasped his fingers shyly and said, "It still hurts a bit."

    Lu Mian didn't say anything, his arms had strong flexion tendons, and he easily hugged Song Huai.

    Song Huai subconsciously hugged Lu Mian's neck, and from this angle he just saw Lu Mian's sharp jaw line.

    That's handsome.

    Song Huai couldn't miss it at all.

    Lu Mian lowered his eyes slightly, and the kid who was caught immediately arched into his arms shyly.

."Admiral, Madam, early—" The secretary was already waiting by the car, and saw Lu Mian coming out with Song Huai in his arms, but he didn't say hello.

    Good guy, feed people dog food early in the morning.

    Originally thought that Lu Mian would put Song Huai on the left seat, but unexpectedly, Lu Mian carried the person directly into the right position.

    Moreover, Lu Mian didn't seem to have any intention of letting Song Huai come down. Song Huai changed from being held by him outside to sitting on his lap and surrounded by Lu Mian.

    The car started to bump, and Song Huai just recovered.

    Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah He was actually held on his lap by Lu Mian in a sober state!

    This is a scene that I would fantasize every time I make up a class. I didn't expect it to be easily realized by knocking my leg. I knew I would knock it out earlier.

.At this moment, the admiral's military uniform was neat, and his whole body was filled with an unattainable aura of abstinence. He put his arm around Song Huai who was sitting in his hand, and with the other hand was still reading the Daily Military News, his expression was cold and calm, in stark contrast with Song Huai who was killed by the deer in his heart.

    Song Huai also didn't want to look at Lu Mian like a nympho. He could still stick out his head to talk to the secretary before, but now the car is inexplicably equipped with a baffle. There is really no place to put his sight, and there is no way to see people talking to people. It's also weird.

    When Song Huai saw that Lu Mian was reading the newspaper seriously, he first glanced at Lu Mian tentatively and saw that the other party did not respond, and then gradually grew courageous and began to look at Lu Mian openly.

    The children's gaze was too hot, and the admiral had achieved his purpose. He suddenly glanced at Song Huai and his gaze collided.

    Two blushes rose quickly on Song Huai's face.

.Lu Mian asked: "What's the matter?"

    Lu Mian wouldn't ask him when he was caught in the past. Sometimes he looked away as embarrassedly as Song Huai. Why did he ask so today?

    It may be that Lu Mian was hugged and sat on the stickers, and the posture of being intimately attached to others gave him courage.

    Song Huai lifted his face and hummed: "I think what's wrong with my boyfriend."