Chapter 43

Lu Myanmar:? ? ?

    Lu Mian obviously didn't understand the meaning of the kid's words, he lowered his head and asked humbly for advice.

    But the irresponsible little drunk fell asleep in his arms, and snored quietly.

    Lu Mian was helpless, covering the back of Song Huai's head with his palm, his heart softened.

    Taking Song Huai back to the room, Lu Mian went back to the room and changed his clothes. Song Huai on the bed was gone.

    There was a slightly fluctuating sound of water from the bathroom.

    The bathroom door was open, as if it was deliberately made to appear.

    Shining waves were reflected on the smooth tiles of the bathroom, and Lu Mian was taken away by the light. When he reacted, he was already standing in front of the bathtub.

    Since the last time he discovered Song Huai's mermaid identity, Lu Mian changed him to a bathtub. The bathtub was so big that it could hold three Song Huai.

.Song Huai is happily playing in the water right now.

    Song Huai looked at Lu Mian who came in. The drunk little mermaid's face was still flushed, with a moist flush at the end of his eyes.

    His arms leaned on the edge of the bathtub, and his beautiful fish tail swayed like a likable puppy.

    Song Huai looked up at Lu Mian, his eyes were naive and innocent, and his voice was soft after drinking: "Pretty brother, help Dudu touch his tail, okay?"

    Lu Myanmar:!

    The admiral, who was calm on the surface, broke the defense almost instantly.

    so cute!

    Who can refuse the request of a little mermaid?

    Lu Mian squatted down in front of the bathtub and suddenly narrowed the distance between the two. Because after drinking two glasses of wine in the evening, Lu Mian's voice was deeper than usual: "Why touch the tail?"

.Song Huai grabbed his hand and placed it gently on his tail. The admiral, who had not yet received an answer, began to stroke the gorgeous fish's tail uncontrollably.

    There was a comfortable expression on Song Huai's face. He squinted slightly, looking very seductive/confusing in the mist in the bathroom.

    Song Huai leaned close to Lu Mian's ear and said honestly, "My brother feels so comfortable."

    Lu Myanmar:!

    Lu Mian lowered his eyelids to cover up the dark color of his eyes like the surging waves.

    So as not to frighten the children.

    The ignorant little mermaid continued to light his ears: "My brother is the first person to touch the tail. Mom said, the tail can't be touched by others, but only by her boyfriend."

    "...Is it the first one?" Lu Mian himself was taken aback when the voice came out.

.But the dizzy little mermaid didn't notice the strange voice of Lu Myanmar.

    He thought with all his heart and eyes: He is so erotic/tempted, why doesn't Lu Mian pounce on him!

    In the mist of water, Song Huai's eyes slowly turned red, tears falling down like broken pearls, Lu Mian felt distressed, and took Song Huai's face: "What's wrong? Did I feel uncomfortable with you?" "