Chapter 22

In the car the next day, the secretary felt that the atmosphere was a little too condensed.

    Song Huai, who was always full of energy, said hello to him only rarely, and stopped saying a word. From the moment Lu Burma got on the bus, he has been reading the Military Daily.

    Therefore, in the whole car, the silence was a little horrible, only the sound of Lu Mian occasionally flipping through the newspaper.

    Song Huai leaned against the window, still thinking about Lu Mian's refusal to give him a goodnight kiss last night. His eyes glanced at Lu Mian several times, too often, and Lu Mian beside him couldn't be ignored no matter how concentrated his attention was.

    Lu Mian put down the newspaper, looked at Song Huai, and asked him what's wrong with his eyes.

    Seeing that the school was about to arrive at a corner of the street, Song Huai shouted as Lu Mian watched: "Stop."

    The secretary parked the car on the side of the road and Song Huai got out of the car. Their current relationship has not been made public. .Being seen by other classmates that Song Huai was riding in Lu Mian's car would surely arouse speculation.

    Song Huai thought about this layer very carefully, and Lu Mian, who was sitting in the car, took a deep look at him through the window.

    Song Huai's move further deepened Lu Mian's conjecture yesterday.

    Song Huai didn't want people to know their relationship.

    Thinking of this, Lu Mian's expression was colder than usual: "Go."

    Song Huai watched as the car drove away from sight, he kicked the stone under his feet, feeling a little lost.

    Lu Myanmar left really simply.

    When Song Huai was depressed, Li Ziqing called to him: "Song Huai."

    Li Ziqing walked up to him a few steps: "Whose car did you get off just now?"

    Song Huai blinked his eyes twice: "Are you wrong?"

.Li Ziqing glanced at him suspiciously: "Perhaps."

    Song Huai and Li Ziqing talked and laughed when they walked to the school.

    Not far from them, Lu Chengze was patted on the shoulder: "Hey, it's been a long time since I saw your little tail. How can he have such a good relationship with Li Ziqing now."

    Lu Chengze looked at the two close friends who were talking and laughing in front of him, his eyes cold unconsciously.

    Speaking of which, apart from the last time I met in the swimming pool, Song Huai never came to him once.

    Lu Chengze was inexplicably dazzling when he saw Song Huai and Li Ziqing's smile when they were talking and laughing.

    Something seemed to be out of control in the dark, and he hated the feeling of losing control.

    ·

    During the break, Song Huai was struggling with Lu Mian's wife fans on the forum.

.Suddenly, the classmates in the front row called him: "Song Huai, someone called you."

    When Song Huai went out, he wanted to turn the soles of his feet when he saw Lu Chengze. Unfortunately, the turn was a little slower, and it happened to be caught by Lu Chengze.

    "Dudu." Lu Chengze stepped forward.

    Lu Chengze is the school grass from the school's anonymous forum referendum, and he is eye-catching wherever he goes, although the limelight in the past few days has been completely overshadowed by Lu Myanmar. But as long as Lu Chengze came out, it was still the focus of the crowd.