Chapter 2: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 2

Early the next morning, Ye You had already packed his things and waited for the original owner's brother to pick him up.

Hearing the knock on the door, Ye You stood up and opened the door, then looked at the person outside the door and called out "Brother."

"Are you all packed?" Ye Song looked at Ye You and asked.

"Everything that should be taken away has been packed, and no need to pack up what shouldn't be taken." Ye You pointed sideways at the suitcase in the room.

Ye Song walked in, picked up the suitcase and walked out, "Let's go."

Ye You closed the door and followed.

Ye Song drove from the house just after dawn. When he arrived, the family hadn't woken up yet, so the helper opened the door for him. When the two of them went down, they happened to meet Mr. Ye who got up and was going to the restaurant for breakfast.

"Grandpa." When Ye Song saw the old man Ye, he stood still and greeted him.

"What is this for?" Old Master Ye glanced at the suitcase in Ye Song's hand with a stern face.

"I'm here to pick Ye You back." Ye Song replied without any expression on his face.

"What? You've embarrassed our Ye family so much, and you can't stand starving you for two days?" Old Ye Ye looked at Ye You and scolded, "Since you can't stand it, don't do those shameful things! Here is the What do you want to come and stay at, and a hotel where you can leave if you want?!"

"Grandpa, I don't know why you punished Ye You for starvation for two days, but now that he wants to go back to his house, you can't stop him, right?" Ye Song stood in front of Ye You and looked directly at Ye You. said the old man.

"I'm going to stop me?!" Old Master Ye said with a cold face, "It's better that he's gone, so I don't get upset, but I tell you, if you leave this time, you won't come back again! Also, in the future, you If you dare to be embarrassed by using my name outside again, I will break your legs!"

The rest of the family also got up. Seeing that Mr. Ye was angry with Ye You and Ye Song early in the morning, they all stood to watch the excitement.

"Grandpa, I've never done anything outside in your name," Ye You stood up from behind Ye Song, looked at Mr. Ye and said, "I haven't had it before, and I won't have it in the future, if you don't worry about it If you do, you can openly sever ties with me in a newspaper, and tell everyone that anything I do in the future has nothing to do with you and this family. After I leave here today, I will not take the initiative to step into this place again. I hope you or the rest of the family will not come to us again. From today onwards, my parents, my brother, and me have nothing to do with you or this family. "

"Let's go, brother." Ye You said and walked out.

"Ye You!" Ye Chen suddenly stopped Ye You, then looked at him reluctantly and said, "Are you really going to leave? Didn't you say before that you want to live here until you get married? You and grandpa Apologize, Grandpa will let you stay."

Ye You turned around, looked at Ye Chen and said, "Thank you for the jerky you gave me, and thank Du Hao for the balm for me. I left those things intact in the room. After I left here, I won't hide what you've been together for again, and I won't be scolded for you again, this is the last time I say these words, you better remember."

The expressions of Ye Chen and his parents changed greatly, and they looked at Old Master Ye at the same time, while Old Master Ye was stunned for a moment, then frowned at Ye You. Ye Chen's parents were immediately relieved to see that Mr. Ye didn't believe Ye You's words.