Chapter 18: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 18

After the collective performance, the two groups of literary and artistic soldiers will start performing for the soldiers of the three squadrons respectively.

Ye You's singing has successfully infected the soldiers. As long as the soldiers are free, his singing will appear in their minds, and sometimes they can't help but hum a few words.

Lu Zhiyuan said in front of Du Yao that Ye You had a bad reputation, but Ye You did not know it, nor did he feel it from Du Yao's attitude. Because Du Yao still gave him food every day or two, his eyes were still so gentle, his tone was doting, and there was nothing unusual about his attitude.

Ye You's own food has long been eaten. Every time Du Yao gives him food, he or Ji Wen will share it in the cafeteria or the dormitory. . Ye Chen tried to talk to Ye You many times, but Ye You kept ignoring him as if he couldn't see his existence.

After Ye You sang a few times for the War Lion Squadron and the Thunder Lion Squadron, the soldiers were completely fascinated by his singing. In modern words, they became his fans.

This afternoon, the art soldiers had a half-day break. Because the weather was good, everyone chatted and basked in the sun in the courtyard downstairs. Suddenly several soldiers appeared outside the yard. They stood outside and looked in, but they were too embarrassed to call people.

The vice-captain of the medical team stood by the window of the dormitory and saw it, then went downstairs and went out to ask them what was going on. This is the dormitory of the medical team, and a group of male soldiers standing outside had no effect.

One of the male soldiers said embarrassedly, "Let's find the leader of Ye You of the literary and art soldiers, give him something and leave."

The deputy captain knew that Du Yao often sent things to Ye You. He thought that Du Yao asked them to come, so he turned around and told Ye You.

Ye You was a little puzzled after hearing this, and then he thought that Du Yao had asked them to come, so he walked out. The other literary and art soldiers had already noticed the soldiers outside. After hearing the vice-captain of the medical team said that they were looking for Ye You, they all moved to the gate quietly with curiosity, wanting to hear what happened. .

"Do you have anything to do with me?" Ye You asked while looking at the soldiers.

When those soldiers saw Ye You, they became even more embarrassed. At the same time, they couldn't help but look at him secretly with their eyes.

One of the soldiers cleared his throat to hide his nervousness, then raised the things in his hand and said, "These are given to you by a few of us, we have no other meaning, don't get me wrong, this is just our point. My heart is to thank you for singing such a beautiful song to us, we really like listening to you sing."

Only then did Ye You know that it was not Du Yao who asked them to send things, these soldiers sent gifts in the mood of fans.

"I appreciate your kindness, thank you, but I'm sorry, I can't accept these things." Ye You refused without hesitation.

"This..., this isn't anything particularly valuable, it's just some fruits and snacks, we bought it together with money, and it didn't cost much, so you can share it with other people, it's just the few of us, A little thought to all of you literary soldiers."

Several other soldiers nodded immediately.

"Every time Squadron Du gives you something, you accept it, but you don't accept what these soldiers give you. Do you look down on them as ordinary soldiers?" Qu Bin, who was in the same dormitory with Ye You and the others, said yin and yang, every time he saw Ye You He felt uncomfortable when You and Ji Wen were eating in the dormitory, because he had a crush on Du Yao, and now that these soldiers came to deliver food to Ye You, he was even more angry.