Chapter 22: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 22

Ye You originally thought, who would open a restaurant on a mountain in this era? Unlike his original world, almost everyone has a car, so farmhouses and villas can be driven. Then Du Yao told him that an old friend of his grandfather lived in seclusion here. The cooking skills of this family were handed down from their ancestors, and their ancestors were imperial chefs. There is no shortage of money, and now only acquaintances and friends are entertained. Because Du Yao had rescued their little grandson before, out of gratitude to Du Yao, their family asked Du Yao to come over at any time, and they would entertain him at any time.

Du Yao spends most of the year in the army, and he has no time to come. It is rare to have the time to bring Ye You with him. He had already been greeted by someone a few days ago.

When they arrived, it was still early for lunch, so Du Yao took Ye You to the back mountain to play. The two went to the stream to catch some small fish and shrimp, and went to pick some wild fruits, not for eating, but just for fun. A child like Ye You, who was raised in the city in both worlds, was very interesting for him to be able to go up the mountain to play once in a while.

Ye You got his shoes wet while watching Du Yao catch fish, and then refused to wear the already wet shoes and socks, so Du Yao could only walk back with him on his back. Ye You was lying on his back, with one arm around his neck, and one hand holding the washed wild fruit to eat. You can still enjoy the scenery along the way, which is comfortable and comfortable.

Ye You has only been coquettish and cheating with his family since he was a child. Although he established a relationship with Du Yao not long ago, he couldn't help but want to cheat with Du Yao, and then looked at him helplessly.

Walking to the edge of a large flat rock by the river, Du Yao sat Ye You on it, then squatted down in the water and washed Ye You's feet.

Ye You's feet are white and tender. You can tell at a glance that he has not traveled much, and he is very ticklish. When Du Yao washed his feet, he kept shrinking back and couldn't help it. He kicked Du Yao, if Du Yao was too strong, he couldn't kick, or with such a violent kick, someone else would have fallen into the water.

"Do you want something to eat?" Ye You asked Du Yao with the sweet and sour wild fruit.

"Yes." Du Yao nodded.

Ye You was about to hand him another one that he hadn't eaten yet, when Du Yao stood up, lifted his chin, and directly ate the pulp in his mouth.

Ye You held the fruit in both hands, and was pushed down by Du Yao and kissed deeply on the stone surface for a while. When Du Yao's kiss gradually went down, Ye Youcai took a deep breath and said, "If someone comes over, they will be seen."

"If someone comes over, I can hear it." Du Yao whispered in Ye You's ear.

Ye You was blown into his ears by his breath, and couldn't help shaking. When Du Yao's hand gradually went down, he warned in a low voice, "Don't mess around, I don't want to be in this place, with you. . . "

"Do you think I would do that kind of thing to you here?" Du Yao said with a smile.

"Who knows if you will suddenly be wild." Ye You glared at him, looking at the smile on his face, his teeth tickled, and he wanted to bite him.

"I held back last night, and I will definitely hold back today. Don't worry, I will hold back until the night we get married." Du Yao Chengruo said.

Ye You has never had the idea of ​​having **** and behavior only after marriage. He feels that as long as the relationship is in place, and he understands each other enough, and is mentally prepared to be together forever, there is nothing wrong with having a relationship before marriage. Physiological needs are normal things. Even if you really can't go on in the future, you can only break up. Having a relationship doesn't mean that a person is unclean. Ye You feels that using a relationship to determine whether a person is clean is a morbid thought. Except for promiscuity, he feels that promiscuity means that this person is dirty in all aspects such as thoughts, feelings, and character.