Chapter 64: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 6

The venue of the finals is much more luxurious than the venue. After all, it is the top international fashion design competition. There will be media from all over the world, so it is natural to set up a high-end scene that is in line with international status.

After the competition officially started, the models took to the stage one after another to show their costumes. The reporters below kept taking pictures. Even if the flash made people dazzled, they couldn't resist the attractiveness of these costumes to ladies and ladies. Their eyes widened. , Have the idea of ​​wanting to choose a set of your favorite, and wanting to bring all these clothes home.

Ye You showed all the costumes in the finals. As soon as the models appeared, they attracted a lot of admiration. The people below couldn't take their eyes off of them, and couldn't even bother to look at other designs. The clothes designed by the designer, I just want to appreciate every detail of each set of these clothes designed by Ye You.

Lu Ning sits in the last row with his assistants. He doesn't have the heart to appreciate the costumes on the stage now. He just wants to quickly see who will come to the stage to accept the award. For him, as long as it is not Ye You, it doesn't matter if it's anyone else.

He thought that it was unlikely that Ye You would win the award. After all, many world-class design masters had come to participate. How could the organizer give the award to a newcomer? What he is praying most now is that the clothes that are admired by everyone and attract the attention of most people are not designed by Ye You, otherwise, even if Ye You does not win the award, it will definitely cause a sensation in the domestic fashion circle.

After all the designer's clothes were displayed, the scoring and voting began. After the scores and votes were counted, the host hair representative came on stage and announced the winning clothes to everyone. Then all the other models went to the backstage, only wearing the winning clothes. The models of , stood at the center of the runway.

When Lu Ning saw that the clothes he didn't want to win the award were kept for the end, he couldn't help but feel even more nervous, and kept comforting himself in his heart that the designer who came out could never be Ye You, absolutely impossible. It's his, don't scare yourself.

"Next, let's welcome the designers of this group of costumes and come to the stage to accept the award." The representative of the organizer announced loudly: "Welcome the designer, Ye You!"

Lu Ning's mind went blank immediately, and he stared stiffly at Ye You who walked up to the stage to accept the award.

The flashing lights kept flashing, and the people below applauded Ye You warmly. They didn't feel that the clothes designed by Ye You were not qualified to win the award. They were just a little surprised that Ye You was so young, and then thought that a new talented designer was born. .

After Ye You delivered his acceptance speech, he took pictures with the photographers with the models, then took pictures with the organizers, took pictures with the jury, and finally took pictures with the voting team from the fashion industry from all over the world, as well as those ladies. Ladies take pictures.

Ye You maintained a decent smile all the time, and he felt his face was sore from smiling.

Lu Ning's assistants were frightened when they saw his ugly face, and kept persuading him to leave, but Lu Ning just sat still and stared fiercely at Ye You, who was proud of the spring breeze on the stage.

"Director, the competition and awards are over. We don't need to watch the rest of the photo-taking process of the winners. Let's go back to the hotel." The assistant advised.