Chapter 55: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 55

The next morning, Ye You and the others left the hospital and went home.

Ye You's feet didn't stick to the ground the whole time, Du Yao hugged him all the way until he got home, put him on the bed in the bedroom, put a large and thick pillow behind him, and let him rest on the bed.

Because Mr. Du and Du Zhenfeng didn't agree with Du Hao's going to Shixi, Sun Ting went back to her parents' house after a big commotion. She was going to wait for Du Hao to come back with his military exploits. And Ye Chen lived in Ye's house after the miscarriage and never came back.

After being rioted by Sun Ting, the atmosphere of the Du family was somewhat dull during this period. Now Ye You has added two new members to the Du family, which immediately brought joy to the Du family, with that dull atmosphere. Immediately disappeared with the wind.

The old lady looked at her great grandson and great granddaughter. She was so happy that she couldn't close her mouth.

The old man was also very happy and satisfied in his heart, with a smile on his face all the time, looking at the two chubby little guys, even Du Yao had to lean back in his heart.

Qin Yuwei and Du Zhenfeng, not to mention, the two grandparents have already begun to plan in their hearts to leave all the good things to their grandchildren.

Ye You's body was sticky and uncomfortable. He wanted to take a bath, but he couldn't wash it yet. He could only ask Du Yao to wipe him a little with a hot towel, so that he could at least feel more comfortable.

Qin Yuwei and Xu Yun sent the child back to Ye You and Du Yao's room. Ye You had already made a fence on the side of the bed before giving birth to the child. It would be safer to put the child between him and the fence. There are also two small cradles beside the bed. If you go to bed at night, you should put the child in the cradle to sleep, and put it on the bed during the day, which is convenient to take care of.

After Qin Yuwei and Xu Yun put the child down, they looked at Ye You and said, "The child has already been fed. I don't think you slept well last night. It's still early, so you should sleep for a while."

"Okay." Ye You agreed, and touched the faces of the two little guys with his fingers.

"I asked Ma Wu and Ma Zhang to stay outside. Both of them have experience with several children. If there is anything, you can just call them. I will come up every once in a while to take a look." Qin Yuwei said.

"Mom, you all go to rest, I just didn't sleep well. You haven't slept all night in order to take care of the children. Go and rest." Ye You urged.

"Okay, then we'll go out first." Qin Yuwei looked at Du Yao again and said, "Take good care of him, don't let him get tired, the confinement will be good for a lifetime, if you don't sit well , you will have to suffer in the future, you must be careful, you know?"

"Understood, I will take good care of you, you can rest assured." Du Yao replied seriously.

"Oh, that's right." Qin Yuwei, who was about to turn around and leave, looked at Du Yao again, and said hesitantly, "You, during this time, don't sleep on the bed, just sleep on the sofa, or you will squeeze Ye Ye. Yu is not good."

"Okay, I get it." Du Yao nodded. In fact, even if his mother didn't say it, he understood in his heart. Ye You had to be confinement and couldn't have sex. Otherwise, how could such a big bed crowd Ye You.

After Qin Yuwei and Xu Yun left, Ye You turned to look at the two white, tender and mellow dumplings, her heart was like cotton candy, soft and sweet.