Chapter 31: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 31

After Ye Chen's performance, there was warm applause from below. Sun Ting and Su Ping both applauded vigorously, and then smiled at each other.

Su Ping's heart was very relieved. She felt that the children she gave birth to were really the best. After returning this time, she was able to show off for a long time. As a parent, there is nothing more gratifying than being able to show off the excellence of your child.

And Sun Ting is happy that the better Ye Chen is, the more face their Du Hao will be outside. When Du Hao and Du Yao are married, and the whole family lives together, she will have more A reason to press Qin Yuwei's head.

When they all thought that Ye Chen was performing on stage, and this was the last dance show, the announcer came out and said, "Next, please enjoy the last show of the dance team, the fan dance brought by recruit Ye You. fairy dream."

Sun Ting and Su Ping froze, and even Xu Yun and Qin Yuwei were stunned for a while, none of them thought that Ye You would be the last performer in the dance team, and they didn't react for a long time.

Even Du Yao didn't know about it, and Du Hao didn't even know it, because Ye Chen didn't tell Du Hao that Ye You is now a triathlete in the art troupe, and Du Hao knew that Ye You's performance and singing were very good. , He thought that in terms of dancing, Ye Chen would definitely be the best, and he never thought that Ye You would be the dance team's top performer.

Sun Ting and Su Ping didn't know how to react, so they sat there blankly, their faces full of surprise and surprise.

Qin Yuwei was also stunned for a moment. After regaining her senses, she turned her head slightly and asked Xu Yun, "So Ye You can dance. I just heard Du Yao tell me that Ye You plays the violin very well and sings very well."

"He did study for a while before, but..." Xu Yun was not less surprised than Qin Yuwei at all, because the original owner Ye You did everything he did when he was young, but he was very active in the beginning. But it didn't take long for it to be thrown away. The only thing that persisted was the violin. She didn't expect that after Ye You joined the art troupe, she actually picked up the dance again.

Du Yao was also quite surprised, because Ye You didn't tell him that he could perform dancing, and since he was on stage, his dance was definitely the best among recruits, but he had never mentioned him before. can dance. Du Yao smiled and felt that Ye You was like a treasure trove with many treasures. The more he kept exploring, the more delighted and surprised he became.

The curtain slowly opened. Ye You wore a red silk dance suit with a red ribbon on his forehead. He held two red paper fans in one hand behind him.

When the accompaniment of the band sounded, Ye You raised his hand, opened one of the fans, and then slowly began to dance.

This dance was composed by Ye You himself, and what he wanted to show was a dream. Most people's dreams are bizarre and illogical. They are like this for a while, and suddenly they are like this, and even I don't understand why.

Ye You spread out the two fans and danced. He was like a fish swimming in the water for a while, his body was soft and tenacious, as if he was swimming freely in the water, and those difficult movements were also flexible and smooth. For a while, it looks like a fluttering butterfly, elegant and beautiful, and when it is in the air, it is as light as a Buddha without weight. For a while, it was like a lively and happy bird, with smart and ingenious movements, as if it were really flying.

Ye You threw the fan out many times, and after the fan swirled and danced quickly in the air for a while, it flew back to Ye You's hand. There are also many movements and skills between dance and acrobatics, which are highly enjoyable to watch, and the audience below watched it with special attention and dedication.