Chapter 51: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 51

Ye You carried a large and heavy rucksack and walked to the rugged mountain road. Ye You felt that this could not be called a road at all, but various irregular hillsides. He basically chose places with trees. Go, because he can climb up with the help of the trunk, hands and feet, which can save some energy.

Ye You is not in a hurry to fight for the first place. He keeps a certain speed and walks forward slowly. He is really tired, so he sits down and drinks a sip of water to take a rest, and then continues to walk forward, so many people have already went in front of him.

It was almost the afternoon when Ye Youcai surpassed one person after another. He passed many people who were sitting on the ground exhausted and wanted to stand up, but the rucksack was too heavy and his legs were on the ground. It became weak, and even if it was supported by a wooden stick, it could not support it and continue to move forward.

The soldiers hiding on the side of the observation saw that Ye You was carrying a rucksack much larger than his body, and he slowly became the number one, leaving the male soldiers of the medical team and the art troupe behind, and he was heartbroken. It's quite surprising, because Ye You doesn't look like a person with very good physical strength, they only sigh in their hearts, Ye You's perseverance is really strong

Ye Youyue went to the back, and it was indeed all his perseverance. Fortunately, when he was about to lose it, he finally reached the end.

Du Yao stood on the edge of the mountain and looked down at Ye You, who was struggling to climb up. At the end of this short distance, if he goes down to pick up Ye You, he will be seen by the recorders in the two countries next to him. They will invalidate all of Ye You's training results. All Ye You's hard work and efforts were in vain, and he would be too selfish.

Looking at Ye You from the top, apart from Du Yao and Frank, he was also very heartbroken when he looked at Ye You who was working so hard. He didn't even understand why he had to let a literary soldier do such hard training. In the past, their military band had never participated in actual combat training. This time it was because the other party had literary and artistic soldiers to participate in the actual combat training. Marshal Bunabo asked some of their military band to also participate in the actual combat training, but he I don't think it's necessary at all.

Ye You stopped to take a breath and looked up. He was so tired that his vision was blurred, but he still saw Du Yao standing above. Ye You wanted to smile at him and tell him not to worry about himself, but he was so tired that he couldn't even squeeze out the strength to smile.

Ye You supported his body with a wooden stick and continued to climb up hard. Every step he took now was as difficult as crossing time and space.

Frank thought that Du Yao would go down to pick up Ye You, so he just stood still, because no matter how unwilling he didn't want to admit it, he had to face the fact that Du Yao was Ye You's husband. But he waited and waited, seeing that Du Yao was just standing and watching, and had no plans to go down to pick up Ye You, he was very angry, and felt that Ye You was indeed married to the wrong person.

Just when Frank couldn't stand it and was about to go down to pick up Ye You, he just took a step when Du Yao grabbed him back and threw him to the ground.

"Ah!!" The place where Frank was beaten by Du Yao yesterday was not healed. Now he was thrown so hard by Du Yao, he cried out in pain, then glared at Du Yao and said, "What are you doing?! The person who climbs up is your wife! If you don't feel bad for her, it's fine if you don't pick her up, do you still want to stop me when I pick her up?!"

"Get away from me." Du Yao looked at Frank coldly and said, he was too lazy to talk nonsense with Frank, if Frank dared to try to get close to Ye You again, he would definitely beat him hard and vent his heartache. resulting anger.