Chapter 61: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 3

Lu Ning walked in front of Ye You and said with a smile: "Congratulations, auctioning off the land at such a high price, your Ye family's company got the funds, and the situation should ease for a while."

"Thank you." Ye You also said with a smile: "I originally thought that with your Lu family's current financial resources, most of the land would be taken away by the Lu family, but now it seems that there are people outside the world and there are heavens, you guys There are too many people that the Ye family can't compare to. Among the last few bidders, none of the people who were arranged by your Lu family, it's a pity. Your grandfather and your father will be very disappointed when they know the news. ?"

Lu Ning's smile stiffened, but he quickly returned to his normal expression and said, "Our Lu family is determined to win the land, and this time we were not well prepared and missed the opportunity, but in the end, the land will definitely belong to our family. I will send you an invitation at that time, and you are welcome to come and play."

"Okay, I hope you can send me the invitation as soon as possible. Even if I'm not there, the gift will definitely arrive." Ye You's smile was full of sarcasm, and his expression was clearly telling Lu Ning that they The Lu family would never get that land.

"I heard that the situation of your company is very bad, not only the sales volume of the major stores has dropped very sharply, but the return rate is also increasing day by day, I hope your family can get through this time with this capital Difficulties." Lu Ning fought back with a smug smile, because it was the news that slandered the original owner Ye You as the mistress of the family who destroyed other people's marriage contracts, so it aroused the anger of the people and caused a serious blow to the Ye family's business.

"I haven't congratulated you on your pregnancy yet. I hope that in the next time, you will be able to take care of your baby. Don't be too annoyed and irritable. You need to give birth to the baby smoothly." Ye You glanced at Lu Ning's belly said.

"That's natural. The He family and the Lu family are looking forward to this child, especially He Xu's parents, but they look forward to hugging their grandson day and night. I'm in the He family now, and it's already a key protection. I've got a partner, and they're afraid that I'll be tired after taking one more step." The happy and sweet smile on Lu Ning's face was not fake at all.

"Congratulations again, you must give birth to the child smoothly." Ye You deliberately said in a yin and yang tone, and glanced at Lu Ning's stomach with malicious eyes.

Ye You's performance like this successfully made Lu Ning think he was going to do something to the child in his stomach. Lu Ning took a step back subconsciously, and covered his stomach with his hands, looking at Ye You defensively and said "Thank you for your concern. With our Lu family and He family to protect me, I will definitely give birth to this child. I hope you can find your own happiness as soon as possible, and give birth to a child smoothly and smoothly as soon as possible. ."

"Lu Ning." He Xu strode over, helped Lu Ning and said, "Parents are urging him, let's go home."

"Okay." Lu Ning turned around and walked out, and said, "You will also rub my legs tonight. I'm only two people's weight. I feel tired just standing."

"Okay." He Xu nodded in agreement, then turned to look at Ye You with guilty and apologetic eyes.

Ye You sneered, then turned to Ye Long and his wife, ready to go home with them.

Next, Ye You is going to be very, very busy, because he wants to make a big change in the Ye family's company, all the Ye family's shopping malls and stores will also be closed for a period of time and all refurbished, and all sales staff will have to be retrained. Even if Ye You does not need to do these things by himself, he must supervise in place and make no mistakes, so the tired life is about to begin.