Chapter 88: Violent White Lotus 15

In the next few days, Ye You didn't go to school, because he was not in the mood to do anything at all, and he just sat in a listless daze every day. Even he couldn't figure out what kind of mood he was in right now. He couldn't say he was sad. He didn't blame the emperor and the queen for failing to protect him, nor was he angry or sad, and of course he didn't feel excited or excited.

Du Yao knew that Ye You was in a complicated mood. Seeing his listless appearance, he tried his best to stay at home to accompany him and enlighten him.

And Ye You is probably the only child of the emperor and the empress. It has been rumored that not only the nobles and officials are eager to know the truth, but even the public are also on the star network, and they strongly demand that the royal family make a positive response to this rumor.

In order not to let all kinds of rumors hurt Ye You, the emperor and the queen made a public response after consulting with Du Yao and with Ye You's consent, acknowledging that Ye You was their only child, and made public the identification results. , and the Queen's image more than a thousand years ago, compared with Ye You's current photo.

At this time, the whole empire was shocked. The discussion on the star network continued to rise. The main content of the discussion was that Duke Du Yao's fiancée was actually the only biological son of the emperor and the empress, and the most legitimate heir to the throne. Duke Du Yao, who has always been reluctant to marry the royal family, became engaged to the heir to the royal family without knowing it. How will the situation of the power struggle in the empire change? Will Duke Du Yao support the royal family for his fiancée, or will he break off the engagement with his fiancée in order to distance himself from the royal family?

Ye You suddenly became the rightful heir to the throne. Of course, it was not just that it sparked discussions among the people of the entire empire. Those nobles and officials were also a little caught off guard. Some people have been planning for so many years, because of this sudden change, It can be said that hundreds of years of painstaking efforts were wasted overnight.

Those who originally thought they had a chance to inherit the throne were also forced to wake up from their dreams overnight, but some people were still reluctant to wake up, feeling that as long as Ye You disappeared from this world again, then everything would be restored. They will return to their previous state, and they will still have a chance to inherit the throne.

In addition to the chaos of the royal family who suddenly lost the chance to inherit the throne, the people who are most anxious are the people from the democratically elected party, because once the royal family has the support of Du Yao, it will be even more difficult for them to abolish the royal family. . Therefore, the people of the democratically elected party deliberately fanned the public on the Internet and wanted Du Yao and Ye You to break the engagement.

And Du Yao said directly and publicly that it is absolutely impossible for him to break up the engagement with Ye You, and he will, as before, put the interests of the entire empire and the people first, and warn those who are fanning the emotions of the people for their own interests. People, be careful to set off fire***.

Seeing Ye You's depressed mood, Du Yao felt that it was not the way to go on like this, so he told Ye You that the Democratic Party and Seglin had deliberately stirred up the public's emotions and wanted them to break the engagement.

Ye You felt very angry after hearing this. He had not been able to fully accept this sudden change. Those people were so impatient to suppress him and wanted him to break the engagement with Du Yao? Do you really think he is so easy to bully?

Du Yao also told Ye You something very important.

"Actually, many years ago, I got evidence of the collusion between Slyn and the King of Yintian Kingdom. The reason why the emperor and the queen were ambushed back then was also planned by Slyn and the King of Yintian Kingdom. If they were not ambushed, they would not If you can't escape the cosmic storm, you won't be left behind in other time and space. Although I have some evidence of Slyn, I didn't tell the emperor about it. One is because the evidence is not enough, and the other is because I want to keep Slyn to contain the royal family and some other nobles, so as to reduce the prestige of the royal family and at the same time increase my own power."