Chapter 13: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 13

"Why did she hit you?" Du Yao looked at Ye You and asked, although he was very angry, but when he asked Ye You, his tone became involuntarily gentle.

"She is my second aunt and wants me to live at her house, so that she can get a lot of living expenses from my parents. I don't want to go with her. She feels unwilling to get the money, and she treats me again. She was pinched and beaten, she insisted that I go with her." Ye You raised his sleeves and showed them the red marks on his little arms, his skin was white and tender, and Su Ping grabbed him so hard just now, there must be some red marks.

After Du Yao watched it, he immediately turned his head and stared at Su Ping angrily, "You said you didn't hit him!"

Su Ping was shocked by Du Yao's aura and took a step back. Her frightened heart beat for half a beat, but she was eager to explain, "It wasn't a fight, it was because I grabbed his hand too hard just now. Really didn't hit him!"

A lot of people started to crowd around slowly. Ye Hong also drove over after receiving Ye Chen. The two got out of the car, and the crowd from outside squeezed into the middle.

"Mom, what happened?" Ye Chen didn't know what happened or why there were so many people around, but it seemed like something serious had happened.

"Ye Hong, Ye Chen!" Su Ping saw her two children coming, and her heart was settled, she immediately grabbed Ye Chen's hand and said, "I will let Ye You go home with me, he doesn't want to forget it. , even if I hit him, I just grabbed his hand a little harder, how could I hit him?!"

Ye Chen frowned and looked at Ye You and said, "Ye You, my mother wants to take you back because Grandpa meant it, no matter what, she can't possibly do anything to you in this place, isn't it too much for you to slander her like this? "

"It seems that I can't tell by myself, but I can suffer the grievances of being beaten, but I mustn't bear the reputation of slandering others." Ye You looked at Ye Chen and turned to the crowd and said loudly, "Did you have any questions just now? If anyone sees her doing something to me, please do me justice!"

"I saw it!" A voice in the crowd immediately said, "I happened to pass by just now and saw her pushing you to the ground and pinching your hand hard. You asked her to let her go, not only did she not let go, but she also pressed **** your leg. stepped on."

"I also saw that she pushed you down."

These are the family members who came to pick up the person. They felt that they should tell the truth of what they saw, and they did not want to be an indifferent bystander.

"With so many eyes, I can slander her. Could it be that these people who don't know her are slandering her too?" Ye You asked Ye Chen, leaving Ye Chen speechless for a while, because Ye Chen only wanted Looking down, you can see the obvious gray footprint on Ye You's pants.

"Don't talk nonsense!" Su Ping said angrily and loudly: "I didn't push him at all, he fell down by himself, I pulled him up and he refused to get up, I stepped on him accidentally! Why should I hit him for no reason?!"

"On such a flat road, he will fall on his own? Then he told you to let go, why don't you let go?" Du Yao asked Su Ping while suppressing the anger in his heart.

"I, I am, because I..." Su Ping felt frightened as soon as she was questioned by Du Yao, and she couldn't even speak.

"Ma'am, it seems that I need to remind you again that beating a soldier is a felony. If you have anything to say, go and tell someone from the Military Justice Department." Xu Zhengjiao turned to the soldier behind him and said, "Take her away!"