Chapter 6: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 6

Half a month later, Xu Jingyuan took Ye You to meet the head of the group, played a song in front of the head and returned. The head of the group was very satisfied and agreed with Xu Jingyuan's proposal to let Ye You perform as the principal of Xiaoqin. . Ye You himself was in a normal mood, but Xu Jingyuan was much happier than him.

Although the head of the regiment already knew that Ye You was taking the blame for others, he still instructed Xu Jingyuan in private that since he decided to focus on training Ye You, he should not only guide and supervise his performance in performance, but also in terms of behavior and character. It is required that those who should be persuaded must be persuaded in a timely manner. If the persuasion does not make sense, then no matter how well he plays the violin, he will be allowed to leave as soon as the recruit period ends.

When the day of the performance finally arrived, even a veteran who had already performed for an unknown number of performances couldn't help but be a little nervous in the face of such a big scene. The stage below was filled with soldiers, and the first row was full of senior officers and generals. In this scene, even the regiment commander was nervous, not to mention them.

And those recruits who were unable to perform and could only do logistical work were extremely envious and hoped to experience the tension in person.

The backstage was busy but not chaotic. All the literary and artistic soldiers who were about to take the stage were making various preparations in their own positions.

"Loss of voice?! Why didn't you say it earlier because of a sore throat? The show is about to start, you tell me he lost his voice?!"

Everyone looked at the place where the sound sounded, and it was the deputy head who was very angry and questioned the leader of the sound band.

"This is his first solo performance, and he doesn't want to lose this opportunity. He thought he would definitely survive, so he didn't tell the truth, thinking that he would just take some anti-inflammatory drugs. Recently, the amount of practice has been heavy, and everyone has been practicing for a day. A little dumb, I didn't care too much, who knew that he was too stressed and too nervous, he just asked him to open his voice, but he couldn't make a sound at all."

"What's the use of explaining this now! Find someone to replace him now!"

"If you want someone to replace him, you can only change the track. I just came to the deputy head to discuss the matter of changing the track."

"Change the repertoire?" The deputy head of the regiment said with wide eyes, "You can change it if you say it? The performance table has already been delivered to the military leaders by the regiment leader. If you change the repertoire temporarily, it is not equivalent to telling the military directly. The leaders of the Ministry, have we made mistakes in our work? And you don't know that every piece of this performance was decided after the head of the regiment discussed with the leaders of the military department, and they all have special meanings. Although we are a cultural and art troupe, when performing, we should be as strict as soldiers preparing for the battlefield. An imperfect performance is like making a mistake on the battlefield. No matter how hard you usually practice, the key Do you know that if the timing is wrong, it will lead to a situation where the whole game is lost?!"

"But the concern in this dream requires a clear and clean high pitch. The voice of the age who can sing is not suitable, and the voice of the right age can't sing well, so what do you say?" The leader of the vocal band was also sweating anxiously. .

"Are there any recruits who can sing? Even if Guo Ning can't sing well, it's fine if you can pass it. Let's pass this level first."

"If there was, I wouldn't propose to change the track!" The vocal band leader became more and more anxious.