Chapter 43: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 43

Before going to bed at night, the men were still chatting about things in the study, and the women all went back to their rooms to tidy up and then took a bath and rested.

Behind Lu Jinlan were two servants. The servants were carrying a large bag. After knocking on the door, they walked into Qin Yuwei's room.

"What are these? Such two big bags." Qin Yuwei asked, looking at the two big bags on the ground.

"Gifts, I've prepared a whole year's worth of gifts for you, and they're all here." Lu Jinlan asked the helper to leave first, then opened the bag and said, "I've already divided them up before I came, and wrapped them in red paper. Yes, it's all a wedding gift for Ye Chen and Du Yao, I'm sorry that I didn't come back to attend when they got married."

"You don't think it's too difficult to carry two bags of this size." Qin Yuwei said.

"It's in the car, and you don't have to carry it yourself. It's hard to bring anything." Lu Jinlan said, "Everyone has one or two gifts for other people. I've asked Ozawa and Xiaojie to send them to you, Ye You. Send it to him now, or send it to him tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, he might be taking a shower now." Qin Yuwei said, "Where do you put it, I'll send it to him tomorrow"

"There are a lot of supplements here that are particularly difficult to obtain. You have to eat them yourself. Don't give them away. It's good for your body." Lu Jinlan explained.

"Understood, don't be too busy, sit down and let's talk." Qin Yuwei poured Lu Jinlan a glass of warm water.

After taking a sip of water, Lu Jinlan said, "I really like the lipstick, rouge, and perfume that you sent me last time. Those other officials and wives, if they have anything to do, just ask me where I bought them, and I said It was sent to me by my sister-in-law, and I didn't ask where I bought it, they asked me to bring some for them, but I refused."

"Do you like it?"

"Of course I like it, especially the lipstick. I think that color is very suitable for me, and I only use a little bit."

"I liked you to say it earlier, you didn't mention it on the phone, or I'll send you more." Qin Yuwei stood up and said, "Come with me."

"Those things must be hard to buy. I want to tell you that I like it, but you have to worry again." Lu Jinlan followed Qin Yuwei into the dressing room "I thought, when I come back this time, I will go by myself. Buy, you can buy the best, and there is no way if you can't buy it."

In Qin Yuwei's dressing room, a large dresser over one meter long was replaced. She opened the two large drawers to Lu Jinlan to see, which were neatly filled with lipstick and rouge gouache.

Lu Jinlan was stunned. With such two large drawers, it is estimated that there could be hundreds of lipsticks.

"Where are you making a fortune? Buying so many lipsticks and rouge." Lu Jinlan took out a lipstick and opened it and looked at it: "Can you use this lavender lipstick?"

"I didn't buy it, it was all prepared for me by Ye You. It's all produced by their family. Every time there is a new color, he will bring some back to me. There are drawers. There are also these rouge gouache powders, which are all produced in the Ye family's own factory. Anyway, every time he goes to the factory to check the situation, he will bring me something back."

"So the Ye family is in the cosmetics business?"

"The Ye family is not only in the cosmetics business. Their business is very big. There are shopping malls, clothing stores, restaurants and various food businesses."