Chapter 29: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 29

Ye You didn't report back to the art troupe immediately, but planned to delay it for a few days. He wanted to watch the old man treat Du Yao with his own eyes, and then return to the art troupe after a while.

The old man Xu was preparing medicine for Du Yao, and Ye You took the initiative to ask for help. The old man saw that Ye You moved neatly and did a good job in taking the medicine and cooking the medicine, so he just sat and watched, all instructing Ye You to do it. . The same medicine, after Ye You dispensed it once, without the old man saying it a second time, he could prepare it directly. While taking the medicine, he read out the name and weight of the medicine to the old man. He did not miss it once, and the old man could not help but sighed Ye You. memory ability.

Ye You really wanted to learn some medical skills from the old man, because when Du Yao was in a coma, he felt helpless, which really made him worry too much. What's more, for a national treasure-level figure like Mr. Xu, those famous doctors want some advice from him, which is something they can't ask for, as long as Ye You can learn a little bit, he will earn it.

Mr. Xu would go to give Du Yao medicine and needles every day, and Ye You was watching, and then he studied silently. Seeing that Ye You was looking seriously, the old man suddenly said when he was giving Du Yao acupuncture one day, come and try?

Ye You was stunned for a moment, nodded and said yes, and then under the guidance of the old man, he gave Du Yao acupuncture.

Mr. Xu has already told those doctors not to come over, but they still come to guard them every day, and there are more and more doctors coming. They think if they can have a chance to go in and take a look? If you miss it, you will regret it for the rest of your life, so I would rather waste time standing outside. In addition, Ye You cooks soup for Du Yao every day, which attracts a large crowd to watch every time. It is really inconvenient to be in the hospital, so the Du family took Du Yao home and let him continue to recuperate at home.

But after Du Yao returned home, more people started to visit, some wanted to ask Mr. Xu for help in diagnosis and treatment, and some wanted to ask Mr. Xu for the secret recipe for longevity. The Du family was worried that Mr. Xu would be impatient and leave, so they sent Du Yao to a secret and quiet place, and asked Mr. Xu to live there to help Du Yao treat him.

And Ye You should also report back to the Art Troupe. Du Yao accepted the treatment of Mr. Xu with peace of mind. He could visit him at night every two or three days, and practice and rehearse in the Art Troupe during the day. Now Ye You doesn't have to worry about Du Yao, and there is enough time to teach Ye Chen and Liu Hui a lesson.

Ye You came to the deputy head's office and discussed with the deputy head: "Do you think this will work? Every other week, arrange a personal assessment for me. If I pass the assessment, then the practice time will be spent. It's entirely up to me to arrange it. If I don't pass the assessment, then my next time period will be completely arranged by the teachers, what do you think?"

The deputy head took a cup of tea and took a sip, thinking seriously.

"I have such a proposal, definitely not to be lazy, but to improve the efficiency of practice. Since it is a triathlon, no matter how reasonable the time distribution is, the arrangement will be too tight and the efficiency will drop. But If I judge for myself where I am lacking, and focus on practicing, where I have been able to do well, there is no need to practice again and again."

"Let's do it." The deputy head put down the teacup and said, "Follow the method you said, and try it for a while. If your method doesn't work, follow my schedule."

"Okay." Ye You was silent for a while after agreeing, and then said: "I have another request, I hope the deputy head can agree, you also know that the leader Liu has always disliked me, and some unpleasant things happened between us. If I go to the dance team for rehearsal, neither of us will be in a good mood. In order not to affect the rehearsal, I hope you can arrange a special teacher for me, so that I don't have to have direct contact with the leader Liu, otherwise ... and I don't know what's going to happen."