Chapter 5: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 5

Ye You felt that Ye Chen was restraining herself with strong eyes, but she just glanced at him, and then continued to walk forward.

"Leaders, can I say a few words?" Ye You asked calmly and politely.

Several leaders and teachers all looked at Ye You, and were stunned at the same time, because Ye You just stood there quietly, which gave people a pleasant and tranquil feeling. But what made them stunned at the same time, and couldn't help but admire, was not just his exquisite appearance, but the temperament he exuded.

As far as looks are concerned, there are no bad-looking people in the art troupe, because in addition to talent, appearance is also one of the important selection criteria. These leaders and teachers have met the original owner Ye You before, but they are not impressed by the original owner Ye You. Although the original owner Ye You looks very good, but in the art troupe with a high average appearance, he did not Gives a very deep image. In layman's terms, although the original owner Ye You is good-looking and plays the violin very well, he is a person with a very low sense of presence.

But now Ye You, standing in front of them so close, makes them feel instantly bright. After this time, they will never forget Ye You's appearance.

"What do you have to say?!" Liu Hui looked at Ye You and said loudly, "If you still have a little bit of shame, you should make a public review and apologize to all the others who have been implicated by you! But you are nothing to do with anyone. It's the same, as if those scandals have nothing to do with you, it seems that I expect you to be a little bit ashamed, and I think highly of you!"

"Leader Liu, please control your emotions and pay attention to your words. Personal insults to any soldier are not allowed. I will give you a verbal warning. If there is another next time, I will directly record the punishment. !" The deputy head looked at Liu Hui with a very serious expression and said.

Liu Hui opened her mouth and didn't speak any more. She was really excited just now and she couldn't choose what to say, but she was warned by the deputy head in front of so many people. This was the first time, and her face was embarrassed. down.

"What do you want to say?" The deputy head looked at Ye You and asked.

"I have a question for Team Leader Liu." Ye You turned his eyes to Liu Hui, and asked in a calm and unhurried tone, "You are the recruit leader, all recruits who go out at night must register with you and take it. You can only leave the dormitory after you have an exit permit, right?"

Liu Hui didn't answer him, just gave him a nonsense look, but as soon as she gave this look, she thought of something, and then froze.

"Leader Liu, are you sure that I was the one who asked you to go out that night?" Ye You looked directly at Liu Hui, but Liu Hui didn't dare to look at him.

"..." Liu Hui's expression became unnatural for a while, and then she said, "You came to register yourself, you asked me? You admitted to the investigation department that you went to meet Du Hao. Or, you Did you sneak out of the dormitory without your exit permit?"

"If I didn't show the exit card, how could the guards outside the gate let me go?" Ye You smiled and said, "I was worried that there were too many people going out that night. Captain Liu may have misremembered, so it's better to take the registration book. Come here and show the leaders a look?"

"You admit it yourself, how can you be wrong?!" Liu Hui gave Ye You a fierce look.

"Deputy head, I'm asking to take a look at the outing registration record that night." Ye You knew that Liu Hui would definitely not be willing to bring over the outing registration record, so it would save time to tell someone who could do it directly.