Chapter 65: Dressed as a wealthy white moonlight 7

"I really didn't want to, but you guys actually came." Ye You smiled and looked at Lu Ning and said, "I also told my mother that there is no need to send you a special invitation letter, you will definitely not come, and you are pregnant with Child, if you are so angry with this scene, isn't it our fault? If the He Family Jinsun is in trouble, how can we afford it?"

Ye You deliberately accentuated the word Jin Sun, which is to satirize the other father of the child in Lu Ning's belly, who is a foreigner with blond hair and blue eyes, but unfortunately they can't hear it.

Lu Ning suppressed the anger and discomfort in his heart, forced a smile and said, "Congratulations to you, but the head office opened, and with such a big battle, I don't know how long your company can last."

"One day is one day." Ye You glanced at Lu Ning with a provocative look and said, "Do you want to go up and have a look? There should be a lot of people you know, do you want to go up and say hello to them? ?"

He Xu was about to refuse, but Lu Ning immediately agreed: "Okay, then I'll trouble you to lead the way."

Lu Ning wanted to see who they were, while they seemed to have a good relationship with their Lu family, and at the same time, they came to support the Ye family's business. He will definitely write down all of these people, and deal with them one by one in the future, let them know the consequences of daring to be a fool.

Ye You took them directly to the third floor. There were far fewer people on the third floor than on the first and second floors, because the third floor sold high-end customized dresses, and each set was unique and needed to be customized.

"Mrs. Chen, have you picked a dress you like?" Ye You walked over and asked.

"I chose ten sets. You must ask them to help me change them as soon as possible and send them over. I will wear them for a banquet when I go abroad." Mrs. Chen said to Ye You with a smile.

"Actually, there is no need for you to buy ten sets. We will send new dresses to you later. Why don't you choose a few sets to take out of the country and come back to China to have a look?" Ye You said.

"Is that so?" Mrs. Chen looked at the ten dresses she had chosen, and said with a tangled face: "But I like each of these ten dresses so much, I really don't know which one should I give up. I still want these ten sets, and I will come back when I return to China."

"Since Mrs. Chen really likes it, I will let them change it as soon as possible and send it to you." Ye You turned around and said, "By the way, Lu Ning and He Xu are also here, saying hello to you."

Mrs. Chen turned around, looked at Lu Ning with a smile and said, "Xiao Ning is here too? Didn't your mother come with you?"

"My mother is resting at home. Aunt Chen, you came to attend the opening ceremony of the Ye family's main store. Why didn't you tell my mother? You usually drink tea together, chat and buy things together." Lu Ning endured the anger in his heart, With a smile, he said without a smile, this Mrs. Chen is usually very close to his mother. He really did not expect that even she would come to attend the opening ceremony of the Ye family's main store.

"Why didn't I tell her? Before I came, I called her and asked her to come with me, but she said that she has something to do today, so she doesn't have time to come." Mrs. Chen looked at Lu Ning and said, "Since you are here. , just buy two sets of dresses for your mother that she likes, every dress here is so beautiful, I can't wait to bring them all back."

Mrs. Chen could see Lu Ning's dissatisfaction at a glance, but she didn't take Lu Ning seriously. Who ruled that she could only be friends with Lu Ning's mother? She said that she was coming to attend the opening ceremony of the Ye family's main store, but his mother didn't say anything, and even a junior of him dared to speak thorn in front of her.