Chapter 94: Extra 1: If you haven't left 1

"General." Du Yao's lieutenant, Lu Ling, reported to Du Yaohui: "The royal battleship will arrive in an hour. Marshal Luo Zhen asks you to come with him to greet His Majesty the Emperor and the Empress."

"Yeah." Du Yao responded, but he still looked at the information he just got, and didn't get up immediately.

Lu Ling did not continue to urge, but stood quietly and waited.

After Du Yao quickly read all the information, he got up and walked out.

"Your Majesty and the Queen have finally returned safely. The Yintian Kingdom dared to ambush our royal warships. Is this a blatant declaration of war on our Baiyu Empire?" Lu Ling followed behind Du Yao and said, "What on earth did they do? Do you know the route of our Royal Warship?"

"The person who understands your situation best will definitely not be your opponent, but the so-called one's own person, and that's why it's hard to guard against thieves." Du Yao said with a blank expression.

Lu Ling was stunned for a moment, and seemed to understand something in his heart, but he did not continue the topic, but changed the subject and said: "Your Majesty and the Queen have been waiting for the birth of the little prince for more than a thousand years, how happy they are in their hearts. , must be enough to dispel the unpleasantness caused by the danger of this encounter."

Du Yao didn't say anything and continued to walk forward.

After the royal battleship landed, the emperor and the queen stepped off the battleship as the generals and soldiers of the third base lined up to greet them.

Du Yao followed behind Marshal Luo Zhen and stepped forward to salute the emperor and empress.

When the emperor was talking to Marshal Luo Zhen, Du Yao glanced at the little prince held by the queen, but only saw the little half of his white and tender face.

The queen's eyes have also been looking at the child in her arms, with a loving and happy smile on her face.

After the emperor and the queen returned to the palace, they immediately started to arrange a banquet to celebrate the birth of the little prince. Afterwards, the palace held a grand banquet for several days, but Du Yao did not attend because he had already led his troops to attack the Yintian Kingdom.

It's one thing for the emperor and the queen to be happy because of the birth of the little prince. It's another thing for the new king of Yintian Kingdom to lead his troops to ambush them. the king pays the price.

The Yintian Kingdom really couldn't hold on, and it was five years later that he surrendered and declared defeat. After the King of Yintian Kingdom signed the defeat treaty, Du Yao also brought his troops back to Emperor Star and was promoted to marshal.

After another ten years, Du Yao entered the palace to discuss important military matters with the emperor.

Du Yao walked to the promenade, and as soon as he walked around the corner, he was hit by a short body running fast. Du Yao immediately stretched out his hand to support the person who hit him.

"Oops!" Noy rubbed his forehead, then looked up at the person he bumped into.

"His Royal Highness." Du Yao and the people behind him saluted the prince together.

"Marshal Du Yao." Noy smiled at Du Yao and said, "Are you coming to see my father?"

"Yes, Your Highness." Duke Du Yao replied.

"His Royal Highness! Wait for us..." Angus ran over, followed by a few guards.

"Your Highness, I'm going to see Your Majesty." Du Yao looked at Noy and said.