Chapter 27: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 27

After Ye You returned home, he told Du Yao's situation as it was, and then said that the two wanted to get engaged immediately, and expressed their determination to live happily for a while.

Ye You had told them about Du Yao when he went home before, but now he suddenly said that they were going to get engaged, and it was Du Yao who was still lying on the hospital bed. Ye Jiande and his wife were stunned.

In the hearts of Ye Jiande and his wife, Ye You deserves the best person in the world. A healthy body and strong limbs are the most basic conditions, and Du Yao is likely to be unable to stand up in his entire life, no matter what the conditions of his family are. Well, as long as they think that Ye You will live with a disabled person in the future, they will be reluctant.

Ye You told them a lot, and the family chatted in the living room all night. When Ye Jiande and his wife were finally persuaded by Ye You, they agreed to meet with Du Yao's family to discuss their engagement. It was already dawn.

In the end, at the insistence of Ye You and Du Yao, after meeting two or three times, the two families decided on the engagement of the two and made it public. The two families also respected the opinions of Ye You and Du Yao. They didn't have a big engagement banquet. They just went through the process that they should go through, and then the two families had a meal together. When they got married, they would have a big wedding banquet.

The main reason why Du Yao was seriously injured was because Lu Zhiyuan, the squadron leader of the Lions Squadron, suddenly disrupted Du Yao's battle plan in order to grab credit. Risk, save the situation. In the end, the mission was successful, and Du Yao was seriously injured and sent back.

Lu Zhiyuan was sent to a military court, the verdict has been handed down, and the execution will be executed two months later. And Du Hao, under the actions of his grandfather's family, became the acting squadron captain of the Lions Squadron.

Although Du Hao is only the acting squadron captain now, his mother and Ye Chen all felt that with his ability, he would be able to become a regular in a short time, so they were very proud and excited.

In the art troupe, Ye Chen always showed off that Du Hao was already the acting squadron leader, intentionally or unintentionally, and also deliberately showed sympathy, telling others that Du Yao would never be able to stand up in his life. Just like Du Hao's mother, she didn't know how happy she was.

After the news of Ye You and Du Yao's engagement spread, people in the art troupe naturally knew the news, and some people admired Ye You's courage. But some people think that Ye You is likely to regret it in the future, and now he is just pretending to show everyone. Ye Chen is one of them.

The deputy head hoped that Ye You could spare some time for dance practice, but Ye You refused. He said that he did not want to join the dance team to practice, and now he did not have more time and energy for the triathlon. After Du Yao can be discharged from the hospital , he might think about it. Although the deputy head was very regretful, he could understand his feelings, so he did not force it.

With the permission of the deputy head of the group, Ye You drove a car from his home to the parking lot of the art troupe, so that he could drive to the hospital every day to accompany Du Yao, and come back before the door of the art troupe was about to close.

Ye You also built a small stove in the hospital cafeteria to cook soup for Du Yao. Every time it was time for dinner, there would be a crowd of people watching Ye You, doctors, nurses, and patients. patient's family. Because the scent is so tempting, they feel that even if they can't eat it, it's good to smell it.