Chapter 57: Dressed as a spare tire in a love essay 57

Several of Sun Ting's younger brothers accompanied her in to see Du Hao.

As soon as Sun Ting saw Du Hao's pale face, she covered her mouth and cried, because the anesthesia had not yet passed, so Du Hao was still in a deep sleep.

Sun Ting wanted to go over to see if Du Hao's legs were still there, but her two younger brothers grabbed her hands and didn't let her get too close. Sun Ting didn't know where the strength came from, she threw off the hands of her two younger brothers and rushed over, then lifted the quilt on Du Yao's legs.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Sun Ting shouted like crazy, and her two younger brothers quickly dragged them out.

"No more!" Sun Ting cried with snot and tears all over her face, and shouted loudly: "Du Hao's legs! No more! Ah! Why is this happening! God! Why did you do this to my son!! You are too much! Cruel!"

Ye Chen, who had been barely holding on, heard that Du Hao's legs were really gone, and he felt that the world was spinning for a while, and then he fell down.

"Ye Chen!" Su Ping and Ye Jianxian quickly supported him: "Ye Chen!"

The members of the Du family looked at each other, and they were also very sad in their hearts, but it was already like this, as long as people were still alive, it was a fortune among misfortunes.

After Sun Ting howled a few times, she fainted again, and she and Ye Chen were both sent to the ward to lie down.

Seeing Du Zhenfeng coming over with a heavy face, Mr. Du walked over, looked at him and asked, "What did Vice President Qu say?"

"Vice Dean Qu said that Du Hao not only lost a leg, but also... no..." Du Zhenfeng closed his eyes, suppressing the discomfort in his heart and said, "I have no fertility anymore."

Su Ping, who had just come out of the ward, heard Du Zhenfeng's words and immediately held the door frame. After a while of dizziness, she almost fainted.

Old Man Du's hands trembled, he inhaled hard, and sighed again.

After Old Master Sun heard this, his face became even more ugly. He grabbed Old Master Du's arm and said, "Where's Doctor Xu? Why didn't you find Doctor Xu?! He will definitely be able to cure Du Hao!"

Old Man Du forcefully shook off Old Man Sun's hand, pointed at his nose, gritted his teeth and scolded, "The worst thing about our Du family is being forcibly involved with your Sun family! Our Du family has accumulated good fortune for our descendants from generation to generation, But I still can't stand the burden of your grandson family's sins!"

"What are you doing with these useless things now?! The most important thing is to quickly find Doctor Xu to cure Du Hao!" Old Master Sun said impatiently.

After Mr. Du glared at Mr. Sun for a while, he turned and strode away.

When he knew about Du Hao's accident, Mr. Du had already sent someone to look for Shenyi Xu, but when Shenyi Xu left, he only left some medical books for Ye You, and did not leave any words, nor did he say that he would go. Where. Mr. Du asked people to look for it in the place where Xu Shenyi was found before, but he couldn't find it. In such a big country, it is not easy to find God Doctor Xu, and even if he is found, God Doctor Xu may not be willing to come back to treat Du Hao specially.

But if the Sun family was a reasonable family, they would not have raised a daughter like Sun Ting.

And after Sun Ting woke up in the hospital, the first thing she did was to go back to Du's house and make a fuss to ask Ye You to find Doctor Xu in person.