Chapter 40: Dressed as a spare tire in love text 40

When Ye You threw himself into Du Yao's arms like a butterfly, the envy of the soldiers standing on the sidelines in the distance were clenched.

Lin Dong stood at the front of the soldiers and sighed in his heart. When Du Yao looked at Ye You on the stage and said that he wanted to marry him, he still thought that Du Yao might not be successful, but the two of them were actually real. successfully married. Seeing that Du Yao has successfully embraced the beauty, it is impossible to say that he is not envious, but he thinks that Du Yao can raise a delicate canary like Ye You. So envy is envy, people like them don't have the courage and ability to raise canaries.

When Lin Ran heard the sound of sniffling, he turned his head and saw that the soldier standing beside him was actually crying. He scolded in surprise and confusion: "What are you crying for? Is there something wrong?!"

"Deputy captain..." The soldier touched his face with his hand and said, "I am so envious. I also want to get married. I also want to have a daughter-in-law who can hug me and greet me."

"No matter how envious you are, you won't cry, right?" Lin Dong said.

"Deputy captain, don't you understand our mood?" The soldier behind covered his chest and said, "We all dream of marrying a daughter-in-law. How could we not envy the captain's ability to marry such a good daughter-in-law? I envy you. heart aches."

Lin Dong looked back at the soldier and said, "You have a stomachache again. Since the old problem of stomachache has happened, remember to take medicine when you go back."

Lin Dong sighed, patted the soldier next to him on the shoulder, and comforted: "I know you are envious, so why not I? Don't worry, my daughter-in-law will have it, and so will my baby."

Lin Dong naturally understands their feelings, but how can understanding be like this? The more you understand and envy this kind of thing, the more uncomfortable it will be, and you won't be able to envy it.

"When will it be available?" a soldier asked hopefully, as if as long as Lin Dong said when they would have it, it would be when it would really be available.

"I don't even know when I will have a daughter-in-law. How can I know when you will have a daughter-in-law? I will comfort you. Just listen to you. There are so many problems." Lin Dong said angrily. .

"Then do we have any hope of finding someone like a sister-in-law..." another soldier asked.

"Don't have such an impossible dream, let's be practical." Lin Dong interrupted the soldier.

So the soldiers finally fell silent. In fact, they knew very well that if they wanted to find someone like Ye You, they couldn't even dream, and it was even more impossible in reality.

Ye You spoke with Du Yao in his arms. Not only the soldiers onlookers were envious, but also the female literary soldiers and buddies standing not far away. Who wouldn't want to marry a man as good and handsome as Du Yao? What's the use of just thinking about it? The more you think about it, the more envious you get.

Ye Chen saw that Du Yao was coming, and thought Du Hao was coming too, but he looked and looked at the group of soldiers, but he didn't see anyone coming this way, he was a little disappointed. Originally, there was no need for him to envy Ye You, but when he looked at it, he couldn't help but feel envious. If he could choose, he would of course choose Du Yao. If Du Yao could show up earlier, Well, now it is useless to envy him, he can only comfort himself in his heart, Du Hao is no worse than anyone else, and sooner or later he will surpass Du Yao. He is also the envy of many people.

It's not that Du Hao doesn't want to come, it's that their two squadrons are too far apart from Du Yao's squadron. They are being trained hard now. They are not as leisurely as Du Yao and the others. show.