Chapter 50: Dressed as a spare tire in love text 50

When it was time for lunch and rest, the soldiers all carried their lunch boxes and sat on the ground casually eating lunch.

Frank made up his mind and summoned up his courage to confess to Ye You. Alger knew that any persuasion was useless, so he could only express his support for him to confess, and then bring some soldiers to go to the play, oh no, yes Go cheer him up and cheer up the scene.

Ye You was carrying two lunch boxes and was about to have dinner with Du Yao when he turned around and saw a group of foreign soldiers approaching. He thought they had something to look for Du Yao and was about to make way for them, but was stopped. .

"Wait a minute!" Frank exclaimed in an awkward accent. "I have something for you."

Ye You turned his head to look at him, pointed to himself doubtfully and asked, "Look for me?"

"Yes." Frank nodded.

"What do you have to find me for?" Ye You turned to face him and asked, wondering how he would have something to find him.

"I," Frank said, patting his heart, "love you, love you."

"What did you say?" Ye You thought he had heard it wrong. After all, his accent was so awkward and weird. Maybe it was the wrong meaning.

"I, love, you." Frank said aloud, took out a ruby ​​necklace, and then handed it to Ye You and said, "This is for you."

Hearing the voice, Du Yao strode out from the tent, frowning at this scene, and the soldiers next to him were stunned. , looked straight at Frank.

Not only all the soldiers were stunned, but even Ji Wen and Ye Chen, the cultural and art troupe, and the medical team were all stunned. If it wasn't for the sound of the wind blowing the leaves, they would feel like the whole world was on hold.

"Who are you, you love me?!" Ye You was taken aback, took two steps back quickly, looked at him with a neurotic look and asked, "Have I seen you before? Your brain won't go wrong. Bar?"

"I have seen your performance, and I fell in love with you when you were dancing." Frank raised the ruby ​​and said, "Please accept my sincere confession, and please forgive me for falling in love with you without authorization, but when Eros When it came, I couldn't resist, my soul was drawn to you. This ruby ​​necklace is my mother's relic, I have carried it with me for many years, and I hope you will accept it."

Suddenly being confessed by a stranger whom he had never met, Ye You was a little frightened at first, but then there were 10,000 grass and mud horses galloping past in his heart. He glanced at Frank's epaulette, thinking that this man's rank was bought with money. right? Is doing things so out of the mind? He didn't even know his married status, so he came to confess to him?

Du Yao walked to Ye You's side and looked at Frank sharply.

Frank was stunned for a moment because of Du Yao's eyes, then immediately thought that he must also like Ye You, that is his rival in love, so he glared at him fiercely.

"Please accept me, my sincere love for you." Frank looked at Ye You and said again: "I really love you, I love you from the bottom of my heart, from the depths of my soul."

"I'm already married, don't you want to ask before you come to confess?" Ye You felt very angry. He was a married person, and it was too embarrassing to be confessed in front of so many soldiers, right? Because of the anger in his heart, Ye You couldn't help complaining: "How can your leader let you lead the troops at ease with your IQ?"

"Knot, married." Frank stiffened for a moment, and then immediately said: "I don't believe it, you are still so young, but you are only a teenager, how can you get married so early? Even if you don't want to accept my confession immediately , please don't hurt me with such a reason, I can wait until you accept me."