Chapter 84: Violent White Lotus 11

For the sake of the sincerity of the emperor and the empress, Du Yao did not pursue any further investigations and continued to maintain the current situation.

Ye You also continued to study at the Royal Academy of Nobility, and still made rapid progress, making every teacher who taught him amazed at his talent and IQ.

Ye You's progress in pharmacology is faster. After a few months, he can apply to the school for laboratory and research assignments.

Ye You's class was basically the same as Jin Lan's class, so it was inevitable that the two would meet almost every day. However, both of them pretended that nothing had happened, and continued to play their own characters.

Ye You played a simple and good-natured white lotus, and he was protected by someone arranged by Du Yao, and it was difficult for others to approach him. And Jin Lan is still playing his previous character, a gentle and courteous top student who can get along well with anyone.

It's just that Jin Lan watched Ye You's achievements start to surpass him, and she was so anxious that she was going to suffer from depression.

In the laboratory of drug research, Jin Lan looked at the experimental mouse that died again, and her anger broke out again, and she threw all the test tubes and utensils on the test bench to the ground and smashed it.

Bowen just walked into the laboratory and saw the scene of Jin Lan smashing things to vent, he quickly walked over to reassure him: "Your Highness, calm down, it is normal for experiments to fail, not to mention the fact that the Kati virus has never been discovered since its discovery. Now, it has been more than a thousand years, and no effective therapeutic drugs have been developed for so many years, you have made very good progress now, you should not be angry, but happy."

"If I don't make some achievements, when will I be able to restore my reputation? Do you want me to be a prince who has lost all face?!" Jin Lan said angrily and frustratedly.

Bowen reassured him: "The more impetuous you are, the slower the experiment will progress, so you must calm down."

Jin Lan took a deep breath and tried to suppress the anger, but after calming down a little, he thought again that Bowen had just gone to see the results in advance, although he didn't want to ask, he couldn't help but ask: "The last one The total score for the month is out?"

"...Come out." Bowen said in a low voice.

"It's Ye You's first right again, right?" Jin Lan already knew the result when she saw Bowen's appearance, and the anger in his heart began to rise again.

"Although Ye You has won the first place in the two overall results in medicine research and mecha combat, the gap between His Highness and him is not very big, mainly because His Highness devoted more energy to research and treatment. The medicine for the Katya virus is out, so it is slightly behind him, otherwise it is absolutely impossible for him to surpass, so Your Highness..."

"Stop talking!" Jin Lan roared angrily, and then smashed all the remaining test tubes on the test bench.

Bowen knew that it was useless to persuade him now, so he could only let Jin Lan vent, and then wait for him to calm down.

"Go out and let me calm down by myself." Jin Lan said in a hoarse voice.

Bowen sighed in his heart, then turned to leave. He originally thought that he would definitely have a good future to become Jin Lan, the only confidant of the prince, but Ye You's sudden appearance made him discover Jin Lan's ability to bear. It's just too fragile.