Wrong

Later that evening Kelly went back downstairs for dinner, Sadie was sitting with Brett, Gallo and Ritter giggling about something.
She looked up making eye contact with her brother before turning her attention back to the group.
"You need to talk to her."
Stella stated, walking up behind him in line and kissing him on the shoulder.

"I honestly don't know what to say."

"How about, I'm sorry or I was wrong? I know those are hard words for you."

He playfully glared at her with a smile.
"I'm going to give her some time to cool off."

Halfway through their meal the bells went off, dispatching all trucks in the house for a multi vehicle collision.
As he made his way from the room he looked at Sadie who gave a nod, that without words he took as a 'I'm still mad at you, but be careful'

Arriving on scene all victims were able to make it out of their cars aside from a white 4 door sedan that was crushed between a pickup truck and the rear end of a flatbed semi trailer.
Surprisingly the driver was still conscious and alert. Kelly and the rest of Squad went to work cutting the pillars of the car with the Hurst, and removing the door with the jaws of life.
As they were removing her from the car and placing her on a backboard she called out

"Samantha?! Where's my sister? She was right beside me!"
Kelly looked over the car where Mouch stood looking at him from the other side, shaking his head 'no'.
The victim could tell by the look on everyone's face it was bad news and burst into tears.
As they were loading her in to the ambulance she sobbed
"We were fighting, I never got to tell her I'm sorry!"

Kelly felt like he got kicked in the stomach, he looked down then back up making eye contact with Stella, who had her own sad expression.

Arriving back at the station Kelly didn't see his sister around as he made his way into the kitchen.
He saw Stella walking towards the stairs to the bunkroom.

"Stella, if you see Sades can you send her down here please?"

"Sure thing."

Stella found her sitting on her bunk reading a book.
Walking downstairs Sadie saw her brother sitting at the small round table, with two bowls of mint chocolate chip ice cream, her favourite.

"What's this?"
Sadie asked, eyeing the bowls as she sat beside Kelly. He smiled

"Peace offering."

"You make it really hard to stay mad at you"
She mumbled as she picked up the spoon and took a large bite.
There was a moment of silence between them as they took ate their ice cream, which happened to be Kelly's favorite as well.

"Sades....I'm sorry, I never should have doubted you."

"You're right you shouldn't have."

"I was wrong."

"Sure were."

He sighed, becoming serious.
"I'm trying to apologise here."

She looked over at him with a smirk.
"Oh I accept your apology, I'm just enjoying you saying you were wrong."

He playfully shoved her as they both laughed.
A few minutes later Stella walked in seeing the two having a conversation, they were both smiling.

"You two good?"
She asked, walking closer to the table.

"Stella, you missed it. Kelly said he was wrong."

"And I wasn't there to witness it?"

"I think your time will come someday."

"Don't count on it."
Kelly mumbled under his breath, earning a swat on the head from Stella.