Friday

On Friday after school Sadie made her way to the firehouse, it had become quite a regular thing with her stopping by. 

She found her brother in his usual spot at the squad table. Dropping her bag she took a seat across from him.

"Hey Sades! Have a good day at school?"

"It was OK, the normal boring stuff. Anything exciting happen with you today?"

"No, haven't had any calls yet actually. I'm starting to get bored."

He laughed

A few seconds later they heard cars pulling up on the apron. Looking over they saw Trudy walking in with a serious look on her face. 

She walked straight towards the pair.

"Kelly I'm so sorry about this."

She gave him an apologetic look. Looking over her shoulder Kelly saw Tina Carver walk in. She walked with purpose, a serious yet triumphant smile on her face. Sadie froze, her heart almost seemed to stop. 

"Mr. Severide it appears that you seem to be violating the protective order the court has put in place."

Sadie looked to her brother who looked equally stunned, while looking between Carver and Trudy. 

"Mrs. Carver please..."

He started, only for her to cut him off with a sly grin.

"Officer Platt, would you please place Mr. Severide here under arrest."

Kelly stood up as Trudy stepped closer to him. 

Sadie finally found the ability to move and pushed herself between Trudy and her brother. 

"Mrs. Carver please! It's not Kelly's fault,I came here on my own!"

She confessed, tears stinging the back of her eyes.

She didn't notice everyone come out onto the app floor to see what all the commotion was about. 

Carver sighed and reached towards Sadie,grabbing her by the arm. 

"Don't you touch her!"

Herman almost growled walking over, stepping between them. 

He turned to Sadie giving her a caring look before gently moving her from her spot, and towards the group of firefighters. 

They watched as Trudy pulled Kelly's hands behind him, cuffing them. Brett wrapped her arms around the young woman, pulling her close as she began to sob. 

"Trudy, don't do this."

Mouch spoke up

"I'm sorry everyone."

Trudy apologized as she began to lead Kelly out of the building.