Visitors

Kelly, with milkshakes in hand, made his way back towards his sister's room. He found Stella standing outside the door, peeking through the window next to it.

"What Are you-"

"Shhhh"
Stella hushed him.

Giving her a questioning look, she jerked her head to the side in a way to say 'look'.

Looking in the window he saw Sadie talking to a boy in a green shirt.

"He brought her flowers!"
Stella whispered.

Looking again Kelly recognized him. He was the kid who was with Sadie when they found her.
He sat at her bedside, they were laughing about something.

Kelly knocked on the door before going in.
Sadie looked up, she was smiling for the first time since getting out of the school.

"About time"
She took the cup from Kelly, taking a long gulp. Kelly greeted the boy

"Hey I'm Kelly, you're the kid from the school right?'
He reached out to shake his hand.

"Yes sir. I'm Collin...I just wanted to come check on her. If that's ok?"

Kelly gave it to him, the kid had manners.

Collin went on to tell him how Sadie came into the room and checked on everyone else before realizing she was injured herself.

"She told me to keep her awake, so I did."

"You did a good job man, and patching her up really helped."

"Oh. I didn't do that. She did."

Kelly looked to his sister

"What?"
She asked, she honestly hadn't been listening to a word the guys were saying, the milkshake was too good.

Another knock on the door got their attention, it was Hailey and Jay.

"Hey Sadie, how are you doing sweetie?"

Hailey gently hugged her.

"Better....Why do I get the feeling this isn't just a friendly visit?"
Sadie asked

Hailey looked at her with sad eyes
"We need to take your statement honey, about what happened at the school."

Sadie became nauseous
"Ok"

"Severide can stay with you."
Jay spoke up, getting a relieved look from Kelly.

"No."
Sadie said flatly
"I'm sorry Kelly, but I don't want you to stay."

He looked at her confused
"Are you sure?"

"Please Kelly?"
She looked at him with pleading eyes.

"Ok...I'll be right outside the door ok?"
Kissing her on the forehead before making his way out. Collin also took this as a sign to leave.

"It was good seeing you Sadie"

"You too."
He gently closed the door as he left.

Kelly watched through the window as Sadie spoke to the pair.
Jay wrote as Sadie recounted the events of that day, while Hailey sat beside her on the bed, her arm around her.

"How is she doing Kelly?"

"Oh, hey Dr. Charles. She uh...she's hanging in there."

The two of them watched as Jay pulled out a cell phone, showing Sadie something on the screen.
Kelly watched as she nodded yes about something, then Jay put the phone down and rested a hand on her arm.
A moment later Sadie broke down crying, Hailey put both arms around her and held her close as Jay walked out and over to Kelly.

"What happened?"

"We had a student in the school we couldn't identify. Going through her phone we found a picture of her...with Sadie."

Jay held the phone up, showing Kelly the picture.
It was of Sadie and Mari.