Chapter 23 (Part 1)

Protestors were everywhere, not one spot of area was empty. The police officers were everywhere, trying to reduce any violence. Most of models' families were protesting against this drug dealing. More than fifty of the companies were closed down because of this. Some of the protestors were vandalizing the windows and on the buildings. Most of the models were also participating with their families. They wanted answers about those models' suicide. They knew that those models would never commit suicide. The models and families had a feeling that the police were hiding many evidences.  

Riya, Samantha, Ying, Zoe and John were standing by the Super Luxurious building. They were standing far away from the protest. Most of the protestors were here because this company was owned by Antonio Lopez. Antonio was the biggest culprit at this moment. The team could not jump to conclusions as yet. Riya was pissed that Sebastian was still having communication with his father and he was still going on to parties. Despite Riya's warnings, he still disobeyed. Samantha was pissed that Sebastian would actually underestimate the talents of women. He would actually say that women were better in bed. Samantha really wanted to give him a slap for that. But one thing she was happy about was that she got some evidence. Well, White Jaguar found the evidence and sent it to Samantha on WhatsApp. 

"I'm glad that the models are speaking up about the true colors of the companies. All the dark secrets are letting out.", Zoe said with some happiness. 

"Yeah.", Ying said. "At least Antonio Lopez has no way to hide. All the eyes are on him now. But he still keeps on denying that he is dealing with drugs."

"Well, whoever destroyed the evidence surely doesn't want us or the police to solve this case.", Riya said while looking at the protestors.

"Speaking of evidence, our friend gave us evidence.", Samantha spoke with happiness. 

The team knew who she was talking about. Riya did not need to know what was in that file because she already checked it out. Then she gave it to Samantha at one o'clock in the morning. But she had to pretend that she did not know. She, Ying and Zoe looked at her with interest. 

"What does it say?", Ying asked.

"Apparently, Antonio did his Will and Testament last month. He is giving half a billion dollars to his ex-wife, Maria Rossi. He is going to give Sebastian the business and one billion dollars.", Samantha explained.

"That's a lot of money the family is receiving. Doesn't Sebastian hate his father after finding out that Antonio is dealing with drugs?", Zoe asked.

"That depends whether Antonio discussed his Will and Testament to them.", Riya said.

"Riya, when your father died, did he leave is Will and Testament to you and your family?", Samantha asked.

"He and my mother did their Will and Testament just in case anything happens to them. We discussed about it so we know who they were adding into the Will. Also witnesses need to know that the family agrees with the Will and Testament.", Riya explained. 

"That's a lot of work.", Ying was shocked.

"It is and I really don't want to go into depth about it.", she really did not want to because it was a lot of paper work. 

"I also heard that Sebastian was at his father's birthday despite Riya telling him not to attend any parties. He is a strange man.", Samantha said.

"That's ridiculous.", John did not want to believe.

She looked at him with a straight face. "Look at your Instagram, he is all over social media."

John took out his phone to talk a look. Samantha looked at the others and started talking seriously. While she was talking, someone placed their hand on Riya's mouth. Someone was dragging her forcefully to one corner. She entered a corner were all the dirt bins were. Her back was slammed against the bricked wall. The horror came to her eyes when she saw Sebastian. He had a flirty smirk. His hands were on the wall so Riya did not escape.