Chapter 45 (Part 1)

It was a nice sunny morning on the 26 December 2024. People were running around their areas to burn out the food they ate for dinner last night. Some people were recovering from hangovers from last night. Some people had to go back to work to bring services to the country. Others took leave until the 2 December 2025. 

Riya and Liang were sleeping in the same bed. Riya was sleeping in Liang's room. Her face was on Liang's muscular bare chest and her arm was on his visible abs. His arm was wrapped around her shoulder. Riya was slowly getting up from her fifth dream which was ended of with snakes. She did a big stretch to loosen up her muscles. She still pretty exhausted from last night. She made a soft moan while stretching. Liang started walking up slowly when he heard her moan. His head was aching because he drank a bit too much last night. 

"Ow.", he rubbed his forehead.

Riya looked at him. "What's wrong?", she asked out of concern. 

"My head is slightly pounding.", he could not even open his eyes. 

"Slightly pounding? That doesn't too bad."

"For a person who drank almost one bottle of wine, it like a really pounding headache. I shouldn't have drank those two more shots."

"Understandable. Spending two hours in the bathroom with you was really tiring."

"Sorry but I had to bring it up. Makes me feel better."

Riya removed his hand from his head and kissed his forehead. "Feel better?", she asked. 

He laughed in a small tone. "You can give me hundred kisses but it's not going to work.", he managed to open his medium size brown eyes. 

"Sorry about that. I will make you rasam (King soup) right now.", she was getting up now. Her phone vibrated on the side table. She picked up her phone and looked at it. "Oh.", her expression turned to slightly shock. 

"What?", Liang rubbed his head. 

"Someone sent me a message on my company number that she wanted a congratulation cake. Her sister is going to have a baby boy on New Year's Eve."

He looked at her. "That's good news. First order from your business.", he stroked her.

"Yeah.", she looked at the floor. "Hey Lossi.", she saw the kitten looking at her. 

"Who's Lossi?"

Riya lifted the kitten and showed him. "You named her yesterday."

"Really?"

"Oh honey, hangover is giving you a slight memory loss."

"You bet."

"You gave her that name because she got lost in our house yesterday. You named while you were drunk.", she was bringing back his memory. Riya gave Lossi a kiss on her cheek then let her roam on the bed. "Let me go and make the soup.", she was about to get up. 

Liang grabbed her immediately. "Please stay with me for a while.", he covered her body with his. Then placed his head on her chest to rest like a baby.

"Can I make your soup so you can feel better sooner?", she asked nicely. 

"You can make it after I relax on you for a few minutes.", he wrapped his arms around her back. 

"Fine.", she wrapped her arms around him.

She took a deep breath and made a soft sigh while letting it out. Liang was just relaxing like a baby to ease his hangover. He really felt bad because Riya had to put up with him last night. She gently stroked his head to ease the hangover. She placed her lips on his thick hair. Lossi was sleeping next to Riya's left leg. Riya and Liang were relaxing with their eyes close.