Chapter 33

Riya was sneezing continuously on the sofa. She blew her nose then coughed at the same. She sent a message on the WhatsApp group that she was not going to make to work. She could not even walk properly. Her nose was itchy, her throat hurt and her body was exhausted. Why did the rain have to come at the last part of her mission? Her laptop started ringing. She looked at the corner of her right eye and saw Liang's name on it. She slowly slid like a sloth and pressed the green button. Liang's face popped on the screen.

"Hey...wow Moods, what happened to you?", he noticed she was not looking good.

When she saw herself in front of the mirror, her eyes were swollen and her skin was pale. "Common cold.", she answered. She grabbed the tissue from the table and wiped her nose.

"Eish man sorry."

"I was on that mission. After Samantha and I eliminated Louis, the rain comes.", she sneezed again. 

They did not eliminate him. Riya dressed into her normal uniform. Then she and Samantha went to the police station to hand Louis and his men to the FBI agents. The FBI agents arrested them and put them into prison until the court would decide on a date.

"I also heard that Samantha found out that you are White Jaguar. I expected an immediately reaction.", Liang said. 

"Same..."

The door opened behind her. Samantha entered the room with a brown paper bag in her hand. Riya was surprised that she was her. She was in a dilemma because she did not know how to speak to Samantha. There was so much awkwardness between the two women. Liang was just staring at the screen, waiting for something to happen. Samantha placed the bag on the coffee table.

"Here my dear. Have some sweet and sour soup.", Samantha said.

Riya looked at Samantha. "Are you not mad at me?", she asked with hesitation.

"Why should I be mad at you?"

"Because I didn't tell you earlier that I'm White Jaguar."

Samantha looked at her. "Honey, Ling told me that you are White Jaguar. Ling was so excited that she told me the day we were reunited."

"She told you!", she shouted.

"Don't worry, she told me to keep it a secret. I haven't told anyone.", Samantha calmed her down.

Riya was feeling slightly better that Samantha was not mad at her. Well, she was not better that Ling told Samantha. Riya hoped that Ling did not tell anyone else. Riya looked at Liang who was laughing on the screen.

"What are you laughing at?", she asked and voice sounded deep.

Samantha looked at her with confusion. "I'm not laughing at you.", she corrected Riya.

Riya looked at her. "I'm talking to Liang.", Riya pointed at the screen. 

Samantha walked towards Riya. Riya was picking up the bag from the counter. Samantha popped in front of the laptop. 

"Hey baby.", she greeted Liang. 

"Hello Samantha.", Liang waved at her.

"How?", Riya asked and Samantha looked at her. "You call me honey yet you don't call me baby.", Riya pointed out. 

"Do you want me to call you that name?"

"No ugh.", Riya opened the clear container and started eating. 

Samantha went back to the screen. "So, how's the business going?", she asked then sat next to Riya.

"It's getting busy. Too much weddings, Christmas parties and birthday parties right now.", Liang answered. 

"I can imagine."

"How's the case going?"

"We are halfway through. We still need to find the imposter but none of the officers want to answer.", Samantha explained.

"The ones that are arrested?", Riya asked. 

"Yes. They are refusing to answer.", Samantha looked at her

"Why doesn't the Head Officers hack into their email to check if anyone suspicious on the emails. Like someone who was promising them that he or she will pay them huge bucks to do the job.", Riya explained then took a piece of fried Wonton.

"But what if the name comes as Antonio?", Samantha asked a good question. 

"Then Liang has to hack into those officers' emails in order to crack codes to get the imposter's identity.", she took a bite of the Wonton. 

"I can do that.", Liang said.

Samantha looked at him. "You won't get caught?", she was a bit worried.

"Riya put up an advanced software that will prevent anyone from finding out that we hacked into their systems."

Samantha looked at Riya with a smirk. "You are more than just White Jaguar.", she punched on Riya's shoulder.

"Thank god, I don't have to speak with that high pitch voice with you two. What you are hearing right now is my normal voice.", Riya slurped the soup. 

"Your voice sounds slightly deep."

Riya nodded and continued having her brunch. She did not have breakfast earlier because she had no appetite. After having the soup, her appetite was coming back. The soup was slightly spicy which was good. It would clear up her throat. She took another huge slurped then coughed out the spiciness. Samantha tapped her back. 

"Thank you.", Riya really appreciated. 

"I really can't wait for you to come back.", Liang was being serious.

"You got your friends.", Samantha pointed out. 

"Yeah but I meant at home. I feel really lonely.", he corrected her. 

"Poor baby, we will be back home as soon as the investigation is over.", Riya spoke like a big sister. 

Samantha was surprised that Riya was becoming slightly affectionate. She did notice that Riya was changing a bit in a good way. She looked at Liang. "To play in safe, you hack into the police officers' emails. I don't want the other officers know what's going on. We don't know who is working with the imposter. We rather be safe than sorry.", she told him. 

"I'm on it.", he agreed. 

Samantha looked at Riya who was only eating the soup. Riya sensed Samantha's starve. She looked at her with a blank expression. "You are good at this. Plus, your ideas are good. Whatever you say, I have no objections.", she said then carried on eating.

"Wow, thank you.", Samantha really appreciated it.

"Okay, I will get it done in a jiffy.", Liang said. 

"Thanks baby.", she said to him. 

Riya laughed softly while she was eating. Liang noticed that. "What are you laughing at?", he asked. 

She looked at him, pretending like nothing happen. "Nothing.", she carried on eating. 

Liang was not convinced by that. Samantha went to Riya's bedroom to dress Riya's bed. Riya carried on eating so she could better faster. She and Liang had a conversation for a while until Liang had to go for a conference meeting.