Chapter 34 (Part 2)

Sebastian was driving with his fancy Ferrari to a fancy restaurant. Riya was feeling much better but still had a runny nose which was bearable. She was trying to look at the Christmas tree but Sebastian was driving so fast with his Ferrari. Riya looked at him for a moment. What was he trying to do? Show off his wealth or charm to the people. He even driving on a loud engine which was going to damaged so soon. 

"Even though I'm not from America, I can still call an officer and give you a speeding ticket. And another ticket for causing noise pollution.", she pointed out.

"Don't worry honey, I know how to drive. I'm a professional in driving. Beside, I wouldn't mind showing off my wealth", he was so confident. 

"Then death will happen.", she snapped.  

Sebastian was still driving fast. Riya was holding the handle on the top so she would not get hurt. The car immediately stopped. Sebastian applied the brakes too hard that Riya almost knocked her forehead on the window. Her straightened hair was all over her face. She looked at him with frustration. Sebastian was laughing because of her hair.  

"I will make sure that you get a speedy ticket", she opened the door and got out from the car.

Sebastian laughed out loud then came out of the car. Riya sorted her hair out then came out of the car. She closed the door. She looked at herself to make sure she looked decent for dinner. Everything was perfect in her eyes. Now she was waiting for Sebastian to sort himself out. While she was waiting, she was looking at the restaurant. It was kind fancy. Sebastian stood next to her and looked at the restaurant.

"This restaurant looks perfect for out dinner.", Sebastian said then looked at her.

She had a feeling that he already made reservation for them. Sebastian walked in first then Riya followed him. They entered one at a time. Riya was looking around the restaurant. There was so many Christmas decorations with the same colors, gold and silver. There were so many people in the restaurant. Everything looked quite fancy as Sebastian said in the car. The waiter came to Sebastian to assist him. 

"Hey look, this is the bitch that damaged my car.", a woman said across the room. 

Riya and Sebastian looked inside the restaurant. Justine was walking towards them with a glass of cocktail in her hand. Riya rolled her eyes because she really did not have time for Justine's nonsenses. Justine stopped in front of them.

"You are such a slut", Justine said to Riya.

Riya looked at her with a growled. "Mr Rossi and I are here for dinner. We are not dating.", she corrected her

Justine started laughing which made her friends laugh with her. "You think that I will believe you, you slutty bitch.", she said and everyone agreed with her. 

The other customers were laughing at Riya. Riya was not shocked by that. "Come on Skinny Fry, you are way out of line.", she snapped at Justine. 

Justine was getting slightly angry that she took someone's wine and threw the liquid on Riya's face. The wine fell off Riya's face and landed on her dress. Thank god, she was not wearing make-up. The customers were shocked at this. Justine started laughing at her. 

"Justine, this is gone to far.", he said in some anger.

"Well, my daughter has the right to express her anger on the people who make her life miserable.", a middle-aged woman said, standing next to Justine.

Riya saw John and another middle-aged man standing together, behind Justine. John placed his hand on his head because he wanted this to end. The middle-aged woman looked similar to like Justine. That could only be Justine's mother. Justine and her mother had the same attitude. Also had the same type of dress styling and figure. They were looking at her with proud smirks. John and his father were staying out of this. 

Riya looked at them with a normal smile. "Well, it seems like my tolerance for people like you is limited.", she was being serious. 

Justine looked at her. "What are you going to do? There is nothing that you can do to defend yourself.", she said.

Sebastian took the cocktail glass from her and threw the drink on Justine's mother's face. "That should do it.", he snapped. 

Justine looked at her mother who was in shock and embarrassed. "Sebastian Rossi, you are such a player with no heart!", Justine shouted. 

"Don't talk to him like that if you can't talk to people nicely. Just because you are model with no self-esteem, don't belittle other others.", Riya spoke up for Sebastian. 

"Listen woman, you should respect me because I'm very famous. And you are not.", Justine made a disgusted expression. 

Riya had enough of Justine's nonsenses. She could smell fudgy hot chocolate. She looked at the counter and found a big bowl of hot fudgy chocolate. Riya was using her strength to lift it up. Sebastian moved away in case Riya spilled any chocolate. Justine and her mother were laughing at Riya because Riya could not lift up the bowl. Riya managed to lift the clear glass bowl. The sauce was not hot. She did not want any third degrees on her body or Justine. Then she lifted the bowl up in the pouring position and started pouring all the chocolate sauce on Justine's head. Everyone moved away from the area because of the chocolate sauce. Riya had a proud smirk while the other two were looking shocked. Sebastian went out of the way from the area. The chocolate came out from the bowl, flowy all over the floor. Riya placed the bowl back on to the counter. 

"Sorry about the damage.", she said to the waiter. Now she was looking at the women. Their clothes were soaking wet. "Well ladies, this what happens when you mess with people unnecessarily. Just because you are rich, it doesn't mean you belittle other people.", Riya spoke with some attitude. 

Justine looked at Riya. "You got a lot to pay.", she hissed.

Riya popped her phone in front of Justine. "This is all your money from your account including your mother's accounts. They are disappearing.", she spoke.

"Where?", the mother asked.

"The money is going to all the people that you made them pay for your damages when you caused the damages. That includes Justine's car. You two really don't like accepting yours mistakes."

Mrs Wright looked at her with anger. "But you caused this.", she was pointing on the floor.

"I already paid for the damage. This damage that you caused on my dress is already paid by using your money.", she poked on Justine's chest. Justine moved away from her immediately. "Have fun finding two million dollars.", Riya said with attitude. 

Riya had enough talking with the women. Now she was looking at John. John gave her a thumbs up for that. She was impressed that he had change. He was finally accepting the mistakes that his mother and sister caused. Riya did not want to be here. She walked out of the restaurant feeling so proud. John was laughing at this incident. Justine turned around and looked at her brother with anger.

"Do something John.", she instructed him. 

John looked at her with a don't care attitude. "Excuse me, you got what you deserve.", he snapped.

Justine and Mrs Wright looked at John. "You are taking her side.", his mother said. 

"Yeah. I finally realize being rich and having higher position means nothing.", John said then walked out of the restaurant. 

Riya was waiting for John to come out of the restaurant. John came out of the restaurant and stood next to Riya. Riya, John and Sebastian started walking together. Samantha, Ying, Zoe and Antonio appeared at the scene. Riya found them coming towards the group. She was surprised to see them here. They joined the group and walked together. Justine and Mrs Wright came out of the restaurant and saw John walking with the group. Mr Wright came out of the restaurant and followed the group. Justine and Mrs Wright was shocked by this. Mrs Wright started yelling curse words at her husband but Mr Wright did not care. The group was walking away from the restaurant with so much pride.