Chapter 32

There were very men in the private airport in Los Angeles. It was pitch dark outside which made it harder for people to drive or walk in the area. At least, the Christmas lights were helping them. White Jaguar was looking at the roads for a moment. She was using her Redmi phone to see in active activities in the area. There was a bush opposite the airport and in was pitch dark. She looked at her phone. There were no red or green dots on the screen. She switched her phone off and put it in her pocket. She turned around to face the runway. 

There were about five small planes parked. White Jaguar was on airport roof, looking at the planes and the men. She had a feeling that the planes were not going to leave this city anytime soon. A loud small plane was descending to the runway. The men, standing far away from the runway, stood upright and watched the plane coming to land. White Jaguar was observing the men. Their body language was stiff and they had guns tucked into the back of their pants. White Jaguar would not have mind bringing her guns but she would get into so much shit. If the FBI agents found out that she was behind all of this, she would not only go to prison. She could lose her job and the case. The Captain, Rowan Smith, was also just as bad as John. But John was changing in a good way.  

The plane landed safely on the ground. It was going towards the bright green Mustang. The men were standing behind the car, watching the plane. White Jaguar was watching the plane coming closer to the men. The plane stopped three meters away from the men and the car. The engines were switching off immediately. The door opened on the left. Small smiles appeared on men's faces. White Jaguar showed an evil smirk.

"Smile as much as you want because it's not going to last.", she hissed.

A man, probably in his forties, came out of the plane. He was dressed up in a yellow silky suit. His hair was neatly set at the back. He looked tall and slightly well-built. He was walking with so much arrogance. White Jaguar finished observing the situation. It was time to start her mission. She walked away from the scene and headed towards the entrance.

The man stopped in front of his men. "Mr Brown, welcome back to Los Angeles.", one man spoke with a big smile. 

Louis gave his men a group hug. "It was hot in Brazil but I enjoyed myself.", he said and released the men.

"Sir, did you hear about what happened to Mr Cobra?", another man asked.

"That was his problem if he didn't know how to keep his surveillance highly secured. He wasn't ware about his surroundings. I doubt White Jaguar will not come for me.", he was so confident. 

The men were a bit afraid of Louis being overconfident. Two of them wanted to tell that but they would probably get shot at. They kept quiet until Louis was ready to go to the car.

"Ay, it's good to be back even though this is not my home. I prefer Los Angeles than England.", Louis was looking around. "Well, let me go because I really had an exhausting day. Plus, I want to have some fun.", he said.

One man went behind Louis and opened the Mustang door for him. Louis thanked the man and entered the car. The man closed the door and went to the driver side. Louis slammed his back on the seat. He loosen his silver tied because it was very hot in the car. The man entered the car, put his seat belt and started the car. Louis closed his eyes to enjoy the ride. Two more cars were following behind him. Louis's car came out of the airport. The other two cars came out and followed the Mustang. White Jaguar was by the entrance, sitting on her bike. The engine was already on. She started on her bike properly and followed the three vehicles. The road was desert in this area which gave White Jaguar the opportunity to do her mission. The cars were twenty-five minutes away from the main road. She had to complete this mission around that time.