Chapter 30 (Part 1)

The team, Sebastian and Antonio were looking at the laptop. Riya was trying to do something that was against the regulations which was hacking behind the scenes. She rather do that then waiting for the Captain's permission. It would take four days to get permission from him. The team did not have time to wait. But Samantha did not mind Riya doing any hacking. As long as Riya was doing something good. Everyone only had their eyes on the laptop. Antonio was impressed on how fast Riya was typing. He spent three years on computers and he still did not reach second speed. Riya was trying to hack into all the TV, computers, radios and other social medias. She wanted to show the world that Antonio was not the culprit. The police knew about the footage but the world did not. 

Everything was done. All she needed was for the software to load then a video would be floating around social media. It would only take five minutes. While she was doing that, she was researching Mr Louis Brown. Liang did sent a lot of information about Mr Brown. Mr Brown was also a gangster. He had been a gangster for a long time. The British Defense Forces got a lot of cases against him. All the cases were dropped because there was no evidence to prove his was the culprit. Well, he was arrested a few times in London but he bribed the officers to get him out of prison. The ordinary story, he probably bribed the officers to drop the cases against him. Samantha was shock out of disbelief.  

"Pathetic, how can officers see money more than the citizens? How did they became officers in the first place?", John asked.

"I have been asking myself that question for a long time.", Riya said, reading the information. 

"At least we found out the second drug maker. The problem is that he is in Brazil on a business trip.", Zoe looked disappointed.

"Don't bring your hopes down.", Ying said.

Zoe looked at Ying. "What do you mean?", she asked.

"Mr Brown is coming back to Los Angeles tonight."

She looked at him with confusion. "How do you know that?"

"Simple. It popped on the screen on breaking news.", Ying pointed at the laptop. 

Everyone else looked at the right corner and saw it. "I'm sure White Jaguar is seeing this news.", Samantha said.

Riya started smiling because she was looking at it right now. She indeed had a plan for tonight's mission. 

"I wonder if these men know who the actually imposter is.", Riya said.

Zoe looked at Antonio. "Mr Lopez, do you have a twin brother?", she asked.

"Nope, only a younger sister. But she is in Canada.", he answered. 

Zoe nodded. Riya knew what Zoe was getting at. Someone could be making a facial mask to make himself or herself to look like Antonio. If a woman was involved, she would have to wear really high heels to have the same height at Antonio. The laptop started making noises. She looked at the software. The update was completed.

"Guys, prepare yourself for an entertainment. Did you guys make any popcorn?", Riya asked them.

"Nope but it would have been great to that while watching this.", Ying said.

Everyone was disappointed but they continued to watch the show. The screen was showing a man who looked like Mr Cobra and a few other men. Some of them looked like police officers. There were women involved in this conversation. Riya put the volume higher to hear the conversation. 

'Now that everyone agrees with this decisions. We will let the others know that we will still continue to use Antonio's name. We also should be celebrating that you gentlemen destroyed all the evidence. Now the other officers won't know that the models are kept in a storeroom. They still think they committed suicide. Make sure that we will let our biggest buyer know that everything is going smoothly.'