15th February, 2022. 2:15 PM.

Heh, look at me, here within a week.

My exams are on and it's been kinda stressful sob

TW: Mentions of suicidal thoughts, don't read if you're uncomfortable with that

No, I haven't tried anything as of now. I didn't do any further summonings since I'm already sapped of much of my energy and I feel like I'm walking on eggshells, honestly.

It's kinda concerning how the figures in the shadows now take forms of my family instead, and I can hear them whispering at times about me before I realise that my family isn't there at all. Scary thing is that there's a small part of me that knows that there are chances that my parents probably think of that about me, and I just can't shake it off.

I can't help but feel there's gonna be a death soon. And I can't help but feel that I need to die for them to leave.

It's a constant chant in my head that I can't stop.

I need to die. I need to die. I need to be dead. You don't deserve to live. Save them. I'm not worth anything. I need to die.

I don't want to. And I know that they're wrong. So I go on with my day and have that as a background noise, growing louder by each passing day, and I can't even tell anyone. Everyone knows I'm getting better. Why sabotage that?

I need a break. From what? Can't point that out. But I'm not safe, and I feel it in my bones. My dreams are just vague warnings, pieces of puzzles in a bigger game, and I don't know what to make of it.

Why do I dream of being drowned so many times? Why do I dream of death? I can't even tell anyone, I wish I could, I don't want to keep this shit up forever.

I need them gone. They're taking the shape of my baby brother, they're whispering stuff in my ears, stuff my brother would say, I don't even know what's happening.

God Im just so overwhelmed. I wanna run away. Go yeet. Do something.

I feel helpless. They know that, too. And it works to their advantage.