↳ 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦. | 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘹 𝘒𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢

Shoyou Hinata and Tobio Kageyama

Ages: 15 and 16
Team: Karasuno
Positions: Setter and middle blocker

Y/N: NB

---------------------------

➳ You were friends with Hinata and Kageyama since middle school. Even if they wouldn't get along with each other, you always found a way to make them happy.

➳ One day, you had to move because of your family. You didn't tell the duo because you didn't want to make them sad.

➳ A couple of weeks after your move, they were worried about you.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭.

➳ You were the one who kept them sane. Without you, they go crazy.
And They Did.

The only other thing that they are sane about, is volleyball.
But you were the one who gave notes and taught them.

➳ After a few years, you came back to japan. You and "someone" went to go attend Karasuno High.
And That Someone Was Your Mate.

➳ You have forgotten your friendship with the duo. Your brain was fresh, out of the new. It sounded like someone washed your brain, making you forget about the memories that you three did as a group.
But That Didn't Stop Them

------------------------

❤ ❤ ❤

This includes the following:
• Stalking•
•Jealously•
•Blood•

𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗸𝘆𝘂 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀.
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗮 𝗔𝗨.

❥ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ɴᴇʀᴅꜱ. 🙄

|| On the Phone. ||

?: "Oi. What do you want."

??: "I found them! I found our love!!"

?: "I swear if it's one of your pranks your pulling up, I'ma kick your ass."

??: "No you baka! I actually found them!! I swear. If you think I'm lying, come to class 2-B and go find out yourself."