☹ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡. | 𝘛𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘖𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘸𝘢

Inspired by an audio on youtube.
Also, this is a little similar to the chapter "The Homecoming Killer", if you haven't read that you can if you want.

Yandere! Oikawa x Fem! Reader

⚠️ Warnings ;; crying, manipulation   ⚠️

__________________________

How can people laugh at a time like this? 

Prom is supposed to be something high school kids can remember, to enjoy their last moments together with friends. When someone laughs, it affects the whole room. Others want to know where the laugh coming from. It's like insects. 

These people are insects. Filthy insects that want attention. Insects that can affect others into their own kind.

Everything looked blurry. Maybe it's the salt, coming from your eyes. Tears of water flowed down your cheek as you were running away from those awful people. The distance of laughter soon became far away. 

The night was very clear. The ballons from prom are still hanging up, not leaving a thread. The street was quiet as ever. You didn't mind that. Tears were still overflowing, it was almost like a waterfall. That's how bad it was to be humiliated.

"Oh? You're here as well?" a voice called. Of course, you knew that voice. That sounded like someone you don't wanna talk to right now. He was behind you, a few feet away. He didn't realize 

"Yep!" trying to hold back the sniffs, he slowly approached you. You thought that you had enough time to wipe out the water from you're eyes. He came in time to wipe the amount of tears that was left on your face.

"You don't seem alright." He looked up and down. There was a small silence between you two. The night was young, the only noise that was made was the cars coming through.

Until the sound of the main door opened.

"Oh my god, Y/n!" yelled the girl. Oikawa's eyes slowly sharpen as your friend runs towards you.

"Are you okay?"

"Can't you see she's not fine?" Oikawa said. He slowly turned towards your friend with a glare. He was either jealous, of the fact that she's stealing all of the attention from you, or he's mad, your friend didn't do anything about it. Your friend was weirded out, she slowly went to you.